I meant more I don’t think he’ll even get to 100 and even if he does, he needs to be a lot closer than just that. He’ll know that he’ll struggle to even form a cabinet.

This is more like his run in 2016.
I did think of his aborted attempt in 2016 when I read that. Thibk the answer lies halfway. If he gets 100 he’ll run, I reckon. He knows he’ll win any membership vote and he’ll deal with the consequences of the fractured MPs when he needs to.

I did think of his aborted attempt in 2016 when I read that. Thibk the answer lies halfway. If he gets 100 he’ll run, I reckon. He knows he’ll win any membership vote and he’ll deal with the consequences of the fractured MPs when he needs to.

I’m not sure, I don’t think him winning the membership vote is as clear cut as others do, his popularity, albeit far higher than it has any right to be, is still overstated. That and given who’s already declaring for Sunak, hes going to have very few even remotely competent backers.

That scenario happening though (him only getting a hundred but winning the membership vote) would be the best possible outcome for Labour. For the country, it’d be the worst!

I’m not sure, I don’t think him winning the membership vote is as clear cut as others do, his popularity, albeit far higher than it has any right to be, is still overstated.

That scenario happening though (him only getting a hundred but winning the membership vote) would be the best possible outcome for Labour. For the country, it’d be the worst!
I think he’s still broadly popular among the membership, and equally importantly, white.

It might not be the worst outcome if enough Tory MPs vote against the party in a vote of confidence. Think there could be enough who will be sufficiently aghast and appalled.

I think he’s still broadly popular among the membership, and equally importantly, white.

It might not be the worst outcome if enough Tory MPs vote against the party in a vote of confidence. Think there could be enough who will be sufficiently aghast and appalled.

Ditto. Given Frost and Barclay are both now backing Sunak, I’m really not sure it’s a battle he’ll want to have. Even for him, to be considering it only 3 months after the biggest number of mass resignations in history and before the parliamentary standards committee has even begun their investigation is a stretch to say the least….

I think the TV are deliberately only showing the people who want Boris back, they are biased trying to influence the election.
luckily it’s down to Parliament
It's not that they're particularly trying to influence the election, they are making the most of the chance to run a story that will keep viewers watching. Controversy is gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.