I did hear on the news that he could throw out the inquiry if he got back on which is undoubtedly what he would try to do
Can't see it. After the shit show the Tories have given us these last months, bad publicity is the last thing they need and, him trying to negate the enquiry gives to the press and I other Parties all the ammo in the world to kick off

Why does Johnson get the VViP treatment, being allowed privileged treatment to get on and off the plane before everybody else?
Entitled ****...shouldn't happen in this day and age. The more people kick off about this kind of hierarchical shit the better. The guy is leech..he sucks up money like a vacuum cleaner.

As much as I despise the scruffy ****, the holiday thing may have been a ploy to stay out of the new PMs way tbf. It's not nice to have your predecessor hanging about, look at the piss can at the rags.
Fridge not good enough, has to hide in a luxury hotel in the Dominican Republic.

Apparently, he was booed on the plane coming back. Tells us more about the people on the plane than Boris. I'm still trying to get my head round the idea that anyone would vote Truss into the top job. She was palpably shit when she was Foreign Secretary. She doesn't even portray the one characteristic that most politicians have above any other - being a glib speaker!
He'd be booed anywhere in public.

And he appointed Truss.

Nice try, though.

According to Times radio bojo and Sunak were due to meet today at 15.30, then at 17.30, neither meet happened.

Pressure being applied to bozo on pull out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.