Even if sunak wins there is still an extremist right wing cabal within the party who thought they had won when they installed the appalling truss woman, who are not just going to melt away and lick their wounds. They will want revenge.
The fight is still on and hopefully will end terminally for the tories.

All that was covered on the Andrew Neil show earlier - it seems that which ever way it ends up one side or the other side brings the govt down - as I said from the outset there is NO unity candidate - they are several different parties grouped loosely together under one name so that they can get their mail delivered - that seems to be it. The Tories as they were known no longer exist

Just get on with it and lead?

The laziest, most absent, most uninformed, most deceitful prime minister in the long history of this country?

And you are still so ill informed and easily conned by a bit of rabble rousing that you bizarrely view him ad the total opposite of his record?

FFS, man. What are you drinking?

My guess is a heady brew of Brexit

Or
C that cat that's still chasing a torch beam around my sitting room.

Daughter got one of those laser one's for our cat. I you are worried that the cat will be a nuisance tonight 20 mins with the laser dot on the floor, up the walls and on the ceiling an Millie the cat is too shagged out to do anything overnight lol

My guess is a heady brew of Brexit
Nah. I voted remain. I just think there's no obvious candidate who'd be better (Truss certainly wasn't). Boris got it right on Ukraine, got it right as major of London, got it right in pumping so much money into looking for a covid vaccine. Plenty of things he got wrong. Sunak definetly isn't a man of the people and his own family financial dealings and USA tax status leave a lot to be desired. Until we get a general election I think Boris might be the best of a bad bunch.

Nah. I voted remain. I just think there's no obvious candidate who'd be better (Truss certainly wasn't). Boris got it right on Ukraine, got it right as major of London, got it right in pumping so much money into looking for a covid vaccine. Plenty of things he got wrong. Sunak definetly isn't a man of the people and his own family financial dealings and USA tax status leave a lot to be desired. Until we get a general election I think Boris might be the best of a bad bunch.
Put the pipe away mate

The whole country is a fucking farce, coming up to November 5th and hopefully there’s another Mr Fawkes on the loose because it’s about the only way that shower of cnuts will get any order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.