He’s like a bad smell that won’t go away.

Just like his 2 Brexit speeches the fact that he’s been nowhere near the UK since he was forced to resign shows his lack of commitment to us all.

Still let’s see how many folk he can con this time……………………he’s a very good bullshitter I’ll give him that.

The matrons will be knitting themselves an orgasm in the home counties now if Boris makes the list .

I quite like Boris. I know hes a polarising character and he has a lot of weaknesses but at least he is a leader, who isnt afraid to make a decision, eg. Brexit, Ukraine, etc and would actual try to lead us. I think its inevitable that Labour will get in next time but i'd rather have someone who'll just get on with it for the time being.

I quite like Boris. I know hes a polarising character and he has a lot of weaknesses but at least he is a leader. Who isnt afraid to make a decision, eg. Brexit, Ukraine, etc and would actual try to lead us. I think its inevitable that Labour will get in next time but i'd rather have someone who'll just get on with it for the time being.

Blimey.

I can't stick him myself,though I can see the appeal for some people,those who go along with his bullshit in the hope it'll come true.

As for leading,I see him as someone who will always go for the easy answer,even if it's the wrong answer.
Ukraine....I'll give him his due here.

I quite like Boris. I know hes a polarising character and he has a lot of weaknesses but at least he is a leader, who isnt afraid to make a decision, eg. Brexit, Ukraine, etc and would actual try to lead us. I think its inevitable that Labour will get in next time but i'd rather have someone who'll just get on with it for the time being.
You are either
A
Pulling a Clarkie
Or
B a fucking lunatic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.