What kind of weird and twisted psychology is at work when an ordinary man in the street still admires Boris Johnson after everything that has happened? Seriously. There is literally not one thing to like about the man. Even his own family think he’s a ****.
He started the backing of the Ukraine and others followed, and if you can't acknowledge that you are just sad, you really do think that you are the fountain of all knowledge don't you

Last edited:
He started the backing of the Ukraine and others followed, and if you can't acknowledge that you are just sad, you really do think that you are the fountain of all knowledge don't you
Yeah but it's Johnson.

What role did he play in discouraging peace talks last April?

WikipeDIA:

According to a May report from Ukrainska Pravda, the Russian side was ready for a meeting between Zelenskyy and Putin, but it later came to a halt after the discovery of Russian war crimes in Ukraine, and the surprise visit on 9 April of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who told Zelenskyy "Putin is a war criminal, he should be pressured, not negotiated with," and that "even if Ukraine is ready to sign some agreements on guarantees with Putin, they are not." Three days after Johnson left Kyiv, Putin stated publicly that talks with Ukraine "had turned into a dead end".

Yeah but it's Johnson.

What role did he play in discouraging peace talks last April?

WikipeDIA:

According to a May report from Ukrainska Pravda, the Russian side was ready for a meeting between Zelenskyy and Putin, but it later came to a halt after the discovery of Russian war crimes in Ukraine, and the surprise visit on 9 April of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who told Zelenskyy "Putin is a war criminal, he should be pressured, not negotiated with," and that "even if Ukraine is ready to sign some agreements on guarantees with Putin, they are not." Three days after Johnson left Kyiv, Putin stated publicly that talks with Ukraine "had turned into a dead end".

Johnson - I am prepared to put at risk whatever it takes in terms of your population, forces, infrastructure and land to maintain you as my deflection tactic Volodomir....."

He started the backing, are you daft? I don’t like to call people out but you need to understand the role that the UK has played well before Johnson got involved.

Leave it there, mate.

He saw a photo opportunity and a chance to dress up, also make an attempt to emulate Thatcher and increase his personal standing if Ukraine manage to eject the Russians. Yes he was the first but the parties in Downing Street won’t be forgotten by the electorate.

Also didn't deny getting the loan from a foreign business man while he was Prime Minister. Compromised?
“100% ding dang sure” - well that clears everything up and is exactly the strength of argument I was looking for, that Etonian education has at last come shining through and therefore he must be telling the truth - I’ve been wrong all this time - he really is an honest man

I do wonder on whose behalf and in what capacity Boris was acting when he made his latest visit to Ukraine/ zelensky. Obviously not the UK as we have a foreign sec/pm and diplomatic service for that sort of thing. I assume that the US/NATO have enough capable people that they don't need to call Boris, so that begs the question whose interests was Boris representing? His track record suggests he is generally for sale, and generally in need of funds so it may be a case of following the money - particularly as his last visit to zelensky was apparently to persuade him not to enter into negotiations that could possibly stop the war.
It may be that Boris is just really good mates with zelensky or just really loves Ukraine I suppose.
It will be a distraction as usual. This time the scandal of his dodgy £800k line of credit and the appointment of the BBC chairman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.