Alexis Mac Allister

Wonder if all these cry arse scousers who are all giving up with football due to it being non competitive anymore ( really twats), will be right up for it again when they spend 250m plus in this summer's window, yep of course they will

Ben White - far from a flop! A regular starter for a title challenging arsenal
Cucu - Not been given a chance, but I’d still love him at City
Bissouma - Struggled to make an impact so far, but Spurs have been dire and he’s had injuries.
Maupay - Who?
Trossard - 7 assists for Arsenal as a ‘sub’, just as Álvarez is a sub for us I guess?

My point was we valued Cucu at 35-40ish and they wanted 60+ and Julian Alvarez on loan.

So as much as we think Macallister could do a job for us, I don't think he's worth 100 mil or whatever they'll ask.

If they're reasonable, then maybe.

My point was we valued Cucu at 35-40ish and they wanted 60+ and Julian Alvarez on loan.

So as much as we think Macallister could do a job for us, I don't think he's worth 100 mil or whatever they'll ask.

If they're reasonable, then maybe.
I agree with that… Bloom is a tough negotiator and gets the best price for their players, and I agree a few of them have underwhelmed! I was just saying it’s unfair to label them all flops.

For me, I wasn’t even aware of Mac Allister until he won the WC! When I’ve paid attention since then, he doesn’t stand out as special, so I would definitely steer clear at the likely £80m asking price! I was up for paying the Bellingham money, but c’est la vie… now, I’m hoping we get another gem for circa £40m (maybe Viega, but I haven’t watched much of him either) - I trust the club and so I’ll just enjoy the ride.

Based on tonight's performances, Caicedo & Enciso are the two players who stood out.

Mac Allister was decent, but unless I was looking out for him in particular & the last minute penalty apart, I wouldn't have really noticed him...

Based on tonight's performances, Caicedo & Enciso are the two players who stood out.

Mac Allister was decent, but unless I was looking out for him in particular & the last minute penalty apart, I wouldn't have really noticed him...
Like Gundogan, they do a lot of work unnoticed but really make the team tick. David Silva was like that also I remember.

Him in the 10s spot.

Or Caicedo to replace Philips if Pep is done with him.

If Bellingham is off we should have the funds.

Agreed, but they also effect the game. I can't say Mac did. I'm not saying he's shit, but I'm yet to see what the £10m fuss is all about...
He's playing with a bum like Undav uptop. Imagine him playing at city. He's 24, stylistically extremely similiar to gundogan and he's only 24 and can be a top clas midfielder for us for the next decade. we CANNOT, I repeat, we CANNOT allow liverpool to get this guy. If gundo parts ways then bring this guy to the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.