Alexis Mac Allister

Is there any chance at all City could hijack a deal with pool?

Amazing last night........he completely bossed the midfield with his range of passing,his ball retention,his breaking up of play and his ability to start attacks......the lad rarely,if ever,gives the ball away and uses it so intelligently.

He would fit into our team seemlessly,being an almost perfect replacement for Gundogan - he is basically a more youthful,aggressive,and enhanced version.

I think Bellingham is wonderful.but i'm firmly in this guy's camp in terms of his suitability for our style and system - he's a Pep player in every respect.

Amazing last night........he completely bossed the midfield with his range of passing,his ball retention,his breaking up of play and his ability to start attacks......the lad rarely,if ever,gives the ball away and uses it so intelligently.

He would fit into our team seemlessly,being an almost perfect replacement for Gundogan - he is basically a more youthful,aggressive,and enhanced version.

I think Bellingham is wonderful.but i'm firmly in this guy's camp in terms of his suitability for our style and system - he's a Pep player in every respect.
I genuinely want you to get Bellingham so we can get Mac plus 1 other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.