Alexis Mac Allister

We need to re-evaluate Brightons player valuations

Ben White - FLOP
Cucu - FLOP
Bissouma - FLOP
Maupay - FLOP
Trossard - SUB

Dan Burn - hmm okay???

Do we really want to pay 100 mil for their players?
Disagree with this.

Yes it's true that Brighton give a great platform for players to show their best. They're well coached, they have a good structure and they choose players that suit their system and style.

Take a player out and put him in Spurs or Chelsea then they maybe struggle. But put him in a similar environment (i.e. City) then I'd say the odds of success are pretty high.

It's still a team game, not an individual sport.

Caicedo and MacAllister, what a duo, would take either but no way Bloom will allow that and they're both gonna be £££.

He's better than ENzo
Different types of players. Enzo is an 8/6, Mac Allister is a 10/8.

Enzo is younger and the better of the two, in my opinion. He's just an easy target now because of the buzz of his transfer and the mess that is Chelsea. Lampard is also wasting him by playing him as a solo holding midfielder while Kante runs around on the right wing.

When (if?) Chelsea finds anything resembling a cohesive unit, Enzo will shine and will be one of the elite midfielders of the next decade. Benfica completely fell apart after he left.

Alexis is also great, but not as complete as Enzo.

As someone who has only seen a few Brighton games he looks quite good but can't say he's really blown me away

Hes been great this year for Brighton, but didn't hear much about him last year.

Good player but really worth £70mil?

Although at this point it seems like any and every half decent players is gonna cost the best part of £50mil these days so perhaps it's fair value
That last part is the true. This is just the market now. Enzo was sold for €120mil, Bellingham will be sold for around €130mil. £70mil seems cheap in comparisson for a player that has little, if anything, to envy of those two.

He's playing with a bum like Undav uptop. Imagine him playing at city. He's 24, stylistically extremely similiar to gundogan and he's only 24 and can be a top clas midfielder for us for the next decade. we CANNOT, I repeat, we CANNOT allow liverpool to get this guy. If gundo parts ways then bring this guy to the Etihad.
Many people rate him highly & I'm listening to his post match interview now, & he's very Gundog like with his command of English & intelligence.

If the club think he's our Gundog replacement, I trust our judgement. Gundog is gonna be a lot harder to replace than many of us give the task credit for...

Different types of players. Enzo is an 8/6, Mac Allister is a 10/8.

Enzo is younger and the better of the two, in my opinion. He's just an easy target now because of the buzz of his transfer and the mess that is Chelsea. Lampard is also wasting him by playing him as a solo holding midfielder while Kante runs around on the right wing.

When (if?) Chelsea finds anything resembling a cohesive unit, Enzo will shine and will be one of the elite midfielders of the next decade. Benfica completely fell apart after he left.

Alexis is also great, but not as complete as Enzo.
Agree with all that, both quality players and I’d be very happy to see Mac Alister with us. So happy on the ball, superb body position, huge energy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.