Alexis Mac Allister

Perfect Gundogan replacement. If Bellingham prefers Madrid to Manchester, this should be our next stop.
Kloppo would burn him out in 3 seasons.
Prefer him to Bellingham.
He was very humble and articulate in his post match interview last night.
Which is more than you can say for Bellingham ( if quotes are true )

Cucurella says hello. A good player but not the one for me to break the bank for as Gundogan replacement.

Prefer him to Bellingham.
He was very humble and articulate in his post match interview last night.
Which is more than you can say for Bellingham ( if quotes are true )
I am clearly in the minority, but i dont see it with him. hes solid, but nothing more. dont see much potential with him tbh. i dont even think hes brightons best midfielder. imo this is my priority

1. bellingham
2. rice
3. barella
4. wirtz
5. macallister

Cucurella says hello. A good player but not the one for me to break the bank for as Gundogan replacement.
If we buy him it wouldn’t break the bank, otherwise we wouldn’t buy him. Same as any player we decide to buy.

I am clearly in the minority, but i dont see it with him. hes solid, but nothing more. dont see much potential with him tbh. i dont even think hes brightons best midfielder. imo this is my priority

1. bellingham
2. rice
3. barella
4. wirtz
5. macallister
I wouldn't be mithered about either of the top 2 on that list. I just don't get the hype with Rice. And Bellingham has potential, but do we want to be spending silly money on potential, even if he did want to come to us (which, apparently, he doesn't)?

I wouldn't be mithered about either of the top 2 on that list. I just don't get the hype with Rice. And Bellingham has potential, but do we want to be spending silly money on potential, even if he did want to come to us (which, apparently, he doesn't)?
i think rice is an excellent player:

1. adds a profile we dont have, which is legs in midfield and a proper ball winner
2. technically very good, hence high potential to develop attacking wise (rmb he never got a proper coach with a good system for him to develop)
3. can easily cover 3 positions (6, cb, roaming 8), perfect for peps small squad style
4. perfect for stopping counters (which is our greatest weakness)

if there gnna cost similar prices hes way better than macallister in my humble opinion.

in my opinion, potential matters becuz we have the best coach in the world to turn potential into ability, hes done it so many times, he deserves the best diamonds to carve into the best jewelry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.