Alexis Mac Allister

What I really like about him is that off the pitch he comes across as adorably shy and introverted but on the pitch he doesn't take any shit. Reminds me of David a bit, in that regard.

He's a great penalty taker as well. I had no doubts as soon as I saw him holding the ball and none of those Brighton players wanted to take it off him either.

Great player, great team.
I loved watching him tell Bruno to fuck off and sticking that pen up Antony's ass after the little petulant prick's intentional hatchet job on him.

Apparently, Tap in Merchant lied again.

Again why does everyone take things as black and white. Clubs discuss with players first before talking to clubs. Obviously nothing is done yet but everything doesn’t have to be black or white.

Again why does everyone take things as black and white. Clubs discuss with players first before talking to clubs. Obviously nothing is done yet but everything doesn’t have to be black or white.
This used to be called making an illegal approach, why is this allowed now?

Brighton want upwards of £70m he's an okay player who could maybe improve under pep but not a player I would be too fussed if we didn't get.
The cucurella debacle shows how hard it is to negotiate with Brighton and we got out of jail with that one

This used to be called making an illegal approach, why is this allowed now?
It is only illegal if it is done blatantly.

Clubs cannot waste their time negotiating fees if there is a chance the player doesn’t want the move.

Still looked a cut above despite the rest of his team having a very poor game.

He is so reminiscent of prime Gundo in everything he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.