Alexis Mac Allister

would love him here but I am not sure pep will play the same system next year. could see us going for overlapping fbs to play more to haalands strengths. at the moment he would be a no brainer in the gundo role but I am pretty sure we also briefed the press that we are not in for him after the world cup (?). why would we do that if he was on our list of potential targets?

Yeah,good point,it will be nigh on impossible to replace Gundo's......
And I guess people do not appreciate different qualities..Yaya was quick but had brute strength just like our Erling..some are just skillful and do not need pace. some can pass well..Leroy was really quick,but clearly was so fast he could not track back as Pep requested !!

Well Jesse is still a young whippersnapper whose future is all in front of him...
You mean that guy who was going to be the world's best winger..surname James..and I believe I saw more bangs from Jesse James gun than from that rag.

PS do know who you mean;-)

Who is he replacing because he is nowhere near Gundo or Bernie
Ok.......you have repeated yourself now on a couple of occasions,so you clearly need educating on the matter.

He is lacking the experience as he is only 24.....but technically he is very similar to Gundo,but with a better engine and physically stronger.He is also the driving force/heartbeat for an over achieving Brighton side and a World Cup winning National team.

To state he is 'nowhere' near the level of Berne or Gundo is nonsense,he very much already has the ability and mentality to be a success here and further develop under Pep while learning from KDB and Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.