Alexis Mac Allister

I think you should buy players for the playing style..a thats one of the reasons Mac should go to a positional (play) side like the top one City instead of Liverpool, and Liverpool should go for players like Mount, Barella and Gravenberch instead.

Mac Allister would be perfect for the complementary, connecting, intelligent Gundo role.
Rice has not been brought up played this at all.

Last edited:
World cup all their games made a point of watching games with players we're linked with, the Arse game yesterday the same feelings came through, now as I've said before Rice does impress mainly because of his defensive side I just like what I see,
I know the position is different and I'm not trying to compare the two, just one I like, the other is not for me, if we go for him then I'm wrong, because I trust the management.
I'll also add I didn't rate this Kompany guy when we 1st got him boy did I get that fuckin wrong lol
You watched all of the games Mac Allister played in the WC and you came to the conclusion that he doesn't have the intelligence to play in our midfield?

I actually came to the exact opposite conclusion after watching these games and I've been further impressed after watching him play at club level ever since.

The guy oozes intelligence and football IQ. Imagine if he signs and he is able to spend a season learning off Gundogan.

We would be set for the next 5 years.

You watched all of the games Mac Allister played in the WC and you came to the conclusion that he doesn't have the intelligence to play in our midfield?

I actually came to the exact opposite conclusion after watching these games and I've been further impressed after watching him play at club level ever since.

The guy oozes intelligence and football IQ. Imagine if he signs and he is able to spend a season learning off Gundogan.

We would be set for the next 5 years.
Do you make this stuff up, I never mentioned intelligence on what you quoted.
Have we gone for him, if we are, I believe in our management and i will stand corrected, In my opinion he is not my cup of tea and I'm entitled to have one, if we sign him he'll has all my support.
I do think Gundo is super smart, lets see how things develop.

Do you make this stuff up, I never mentioned intelligence on what you quoted.
Have we gone for him, if we are, I believe in our management and i will stand corrected, In my opinion he is not my cup of tea and I'm entitled to have one, if we sign him he'll has all my support.
I do think Gundo is super smart, lets see how things develop.
My apologies, you said 'doesn't have the skill levels' which I think the complete opposite, but like you said, we all have different opinions.

Who would you prefer to sign?

My apologies, you said 'doesn't have the skill levels' which I think the complete opposite, but like you said, we all have different opinions.

Who would you prefer to sign?
OK mate, prefer to keep Gundo, if he goes, Bellingham number 1, like a lot of people Rice but he is very much like Rodri, maybe too much, like I said whoever Pep and Txixi want but Rodri can't play 60 + games a season and he doesn't like Philips, if he goes McAlister, Pep will turn him into a worldie.

Reactions: JDV
OK mate, prefer to keep Gundo, if he goes, Bellingham number 1, like a lot of people Rice but he is very much like Rodri, maybe too much, like I said whoever Pep and Txixi want but Rodri can't play 60 + games a season and he doesn't like Philips, if he goes McAlister, Pep will turn him into a worldie.
Agree, we definitely need to do something about the Rodri situation. I'm sure we'll find the right player to replace Gundogan when he decides to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.