Alexis Mac Allister

I'd take Caiceido, Mitoma, Enciso and Ferguson over him, the latter two for their potential.

Once he leaves Brighton you won't notice he's even left.
Ferguson,would hardly get enough minutes with us Mitoma never looks that great when I see him, If Brighton lose Caciedo and Mac Allister will be missed and difficult to replace.

Ferguson,would hardly get enough minutes with us Mitoma never looks that great when I see him, If Brighton lose Caciedo and Mac Allister will be missed and difficult to replace.

I'm not saying I would sign any of them. But I think they offer as much if not more than Mac Allister has for Brighton. Mac Allister is a good, solid player. But it seems that some people talk about him as if he's world-class. If I'm a Brighton fan I would prefer to lose him than the others I mentioned is what I'm basically saying.

Caceido is brilliant, going all the way.

£140m for the pair.

Caceido has potential to play 6, 8 and the Stones right back position for us. Would be very happy to see him as a Bellingham alternative. Allow us to move Phillips on as well.

Funny he’s been heavily linked with a move but been half linked with Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but no strong links with anyone.

Caceido has potential to play 6, 8 and the Stones right back position for us. Would be very happy to see him as a Bellingham alternative. Allow us to move Phillips on as well.

Funny he’s been heavily linked with a move but been half linked with Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but no strong links with anyone.
Spot. On. Perfect Pep-player.

I'm not saying I would sign any of them. But I think they offer as much if not more than Mac Allister has for Brighton. Mac Allister is a good, solid player. But it seems that some people talk about him as if he's world-class. If I'm a Brighton fan I would prefer to lose him than the others I mentioned is what I'm basically saying.

I agree mate.

I think there is a big media hype around Mac Allister.

Like you, I’m not saying he’s not good, but pretty much everything you wrote is correct IMO.

The World Cup point is laughable. That’s where the hype comes from. A World Cup win is 7 games. Most of which is against average opposition till the quarters.

I agree mate.

I think there is a big media hype around Mac Allister.

Like you, I’m not saying he’s not good, but pretty much everything you wrote is correct IMO.

The World Cup point is laughable. That’s where the hype comes from. A World Cup win is 7 games. Most of which is against average opposition till the quarters.

Exactly. Him being part of a team that won the WC has deluded some people into thinking he's better than he actually is. Exactly the same thing happened with Enzo Fernandez. Good players but nowhere near world-class. Caicedo's ceiling in regards to potential is much higher than Mac Allister's, in my opinion.

And implying that he must be world-class because he has a WC medal is just borderline retarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.