Alexis Mac Allister

Cucurella & Bissouma plus the way their owners negotiate like Levy make me wary of Brighton transfers.

Caicedo seems to do a lot of work alongside him too.

On balance I don't really get it.

I'd say my bad.....but it's the MacAllister thread.
I better not write that he came from Ecuador, to play in Wythenshawe.

But, can someone explain why Alexis Mac Allister has a space in his surname? I know he has Irish and Scottish ancestary but it is rare to see a space amongst the Mac Allister name. I know he is good at finding space, mind.

His two brothers play footy, as did his dadand uncle.

They came from Donbate to play Man City...​

Mac Allister would be a great signing imo. He's a high volume passer , press-resistant and can play b/w the lines. People are correct in calling him a Gundogan regen.
I don't think we will be going for him, though. We would need to pay at least 80m, so that would take our spending for 2 midfielders alone to 200m+. I would love to have him here, though.

I don't think we will be going for him, though. We would need to pay at least 80m, so that would take our spending for 2 midfielders alone to 200m+. I would love to have him here, though.
Agree its unlikely we would buy both but would be a great buy along with Bellingham. Think it would be an easier transition into our side than Bellingham. Just shows when we spent £20m on Gundogan what an absolute bargain we got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.