Alexis Sanchez (round 2)

We certainly wouldn't have to pay what we were said to have been offering Udinese. Barca have apparently been trying to sell him for 6 months, their desperation to sell him plays into the hands of buyers. But I go back to what I said earlier in this thread, who would do this deal? There is serious bad blood between the chiefs at Barca and the chiefs at City now, the whole Soriano pseudo-scandal recently was instigated by them.

LoveCity said:
We certainly wouldn't have to pay what we were said to have been offering Udinese. Barca have apparently been trying to sell him for 6 months, their desperation to sell him plays into the hands of buyers. But I go back to what I said earlier in this thread, who would do this deal? There is serious bad blood between the chiefs at Barca and the chiefs at City now, the whole Soriano pseudo-scandal recently was instigated by them.
I wouldn't want somebody that refused us before.

Armaan said:
LoveCity said:
I wouldn't want somebody that refused us before.
Why? He refused us for the best team in the world to play with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc, who can blame him? I'd have him here in a heart beat.

Think we need to go big this summer on 3 signings:

1 top striker like Falcao,
1 top winger/attacking mid like Ronaldo, Di Maria, Bale, etc. (loads of them to choose from)
and finally, 1 central midfielder. The type we're looking for seen very few and far between, but essentially a De Rossi/Xabi Alonso type of player.

Get them in early, have a decent pre season and then go for it big time next season on all fronts!

After that I don't think we need to improve anywhere else out side of replacing what leaves (i.e. new defender if Kolo or Lescott go)

Goo said:

1 top winger/attacking mid like Ronaldo, Di Maria, Bale, etc. (loads of them to choose from)
and finally, 1 central midfielder. The type we're looking for seen very few and far between, but essentially a De Rossi/Xabi Alonso type of player.

Get them in early, have a decent pre season and then go for it big time next season on all fronts!

After that I don't think we need to improve anywhere else out side of replacing what leaves (i.e. new defender if Kolo or Lescott go)
think what we are looking for in central midfield is someone with an pace and will cover the whole pitch, cause Yaya is not that. Fernandinho and Paulinho are good options and would not be that expensive.

NoahCity said:
Goo said:

think what we are looking for in central midfield is someone with an pace and will cover the whole pitch, cause Yaya is not that. Fernandinho and Paulinho are good options and would not be that expensive.

Perhaps. To be honest I'm not quite sure what we need in central midfield, but rarely do I see anyone and think, "that's the guy we need". De Rossi did that for me.

I was thinking about this last night and Sanchez is a Nike player and will fit the whole premise of getting some Nike players in for when the Nike deal kicks in.

waspish said:
Liverpool are after him apparently probably a loan

Liverpool could be very much on their way to being in business if they sign Sanchez to go with Suarez and Coutinho. They should be the ones signing the scotty no hope sinclairs of this world, we should be signing the Sanchez's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.