alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
Klaude said:
Would love to buy Alexis for the money we get from sales like negredo (if).

id raid arsenal for chamberlain classy player.

Sanchez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chamberlain. Not even close.

If Suarez is going to Barca, Sanchez could be in that deal. If we sell Negredo for 25m that's some good money, but is it enough? Does he want to join us if he does not join Liverpool in the deal... We haven't even been linked with him. Any media?

Klaude said:
If Suarez is going to Barca, Sanchez could be in that deal. If we sell Negredo for 25m that's some good money, but is it enough? Does he want to join us if he does not join Liverpool in the deal... We haven't even been linked with him. Any media?

Looks like Suarez is going Real Madrid

Hamann Pineapple said:
Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBaretTimes 35m

Liverpool have accepted a club record bid of £56 million plus Alexis Sanchez off Barcelona for Luis Suarez. More to follow.
Don't kids bother putting any effort in anymore? They spelled Barret right the first time..

pudge & rodge said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBaretTimes 35m

Liverpool have accepted a club record bid of £56 million plus Alexis Sanchez off Barcelona for Luis Suarez. More to follow.
Don't kids bother putting any effort in anymore? They spelled Barret right the first time..
Nee naw nee naw nee naw,spelling police back in action I see, keep up the good work podge, sorry Pudge

gaz76 said:
pudge & rodge said:
Nee naw nee naw nee naw,spelling police back in action I see, keep up the good work podge, sorry Pudge
You do realize I'm pointing out it is a fake account, as the real account is @TonyBarretTimes don't you?

Also, I hope you also realize that my username is a combination of my previous username "pudge" and the lovable Irish puppets. A play on words if you will.

Are you sure you're all there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.