alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play the Chilean card with Pellegrini and get him in. Most of the top sides around the world at club and international level are winning games through creativity and playing one out and out striker. We have Aguero and Dzeko and then the likes of Yaya, Jovetic, Negredo (who may go) and Sanchez to add goals from midfield. Sanchez is hard working and very skillful. He will create a lot of space for our other players and would be a quality signing.

He'd be an awesome signing for us, and if we managed to get him along with Benatia and Cabellero or any other decent centreback then Txiki is a true genius. To sign a world class striker while having our spending power reduced would be amazing. We have strengthened the defensive side of our team and given Hart some serious competition which should push him to improve as a keeper and then a player of Sanchez's quality should gee up both Jovetic and Aguero to up their game so they can compete for starting roles in the side. With all of these players fit the options available to the manager would be fantastic and with rotation then the club should compete for all competitions.

If we can keep Toure for another season and give him a promise that he can leave next summer if he wants to find a final payday then fair enough. Sign one of Pogba or Vidal next summer and we should be set for future success. Pogba looks like a Toure clone to me from the France games I've seen but he can also get back to help out the defence better than Yaya does. If we can't get one of the two above then either Verrati or Matuidi should also be considered (maybe a swap deal with Yaya next summer).

Strengthening defence is priority, but would love to see Sanchez here. Yes, play the Chilean card. Lets' do it. Get Vidal in in 2015 too,
Do like the look of Pogba and Matuidi too. France's improvement owes a lot to them.

Very good player and would really strengthen our front line. I worry that a deal for him to go elsewhere has already been done however.

If we can sell Negredo and replace him with Sanchez that would be fantastic.

Playing fantasy football for a minute!
Jovetic----Aguero----Sanchez
----Fernandinho--Yaya------
-----------Fernando---------
Kola---Komp---???---Zaba
------------Hart-----------

Very nice looking team.

CTID101 said:
Very good player and would really strengthen our front line. I worry that a deal for him to go elsewhere has already been done however.

Kola---Komp---???---Zaba

Very nice looking team.

silva????

richards30 said:
CTID101 said:

Kola---Komp---???---Zaba

Very nice looking team.

silva????

Not good enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.