alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
1032191_Manchester_City.jpg

Is thai what we might be looking at next season?

Swap silva and sanchez positions and I think you might be looking at our Chelsea/Barca/Bayern formation

bluechampion7891 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
If we can't get Sanchez, Di Maria may be sold cheap so that Madrid can buy James Rodriguez. I don't think he's on much wages either, remember reading an article saying how he's criminally underpaid compared to his teammates. If they've been forced to sell before they can buy, we could get a good deal.

I like him, he can act as a pseudo CM and can play on either wings. But he will cost more than Sanchez I think. Also with Sanchez we have an advantage that he can fill in for a striker, assuming that Negredo goes and given the injury prone nature of both Jovetic and Aguero, I'd feel more safe knowing that we have someone other than Dzeko to lead the line
I'm happy with either. Aubameyang would also be a good option to play on the wing, or as a striker when necessary. I'd be happy with either Di Maria or Sanchez, assuming the price is right.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
If we can't get Sanchez, Di Maria may be sold cheap so that Madrid can buy James Rodriguez. I don't think he's on much wages either, remember reading an article saying how he's criminally underpaid compared to his teammates. If they've been forced to sell before they can buy, we could get a good deal.

I like him, he can act as a pseudo CM and can play on either wings. But he will cost more than Sanchez I think. Also with Sanchez we have an advantage that he can fill in for a striker, assuming that Negredo goes and given the injury prone nature of both Jovetic and Aguero, I'd feel more safe knowing that we have someone other than Dzeko to lead the line
I'm happy with either. Aubameyang would also be a good option to play on the wing, or as a striker when necessary. I'd be happy with either Di Maria or Sanchez, assuming the price is right.

How much are u willing to pay ?

Sir Joe Aguero said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

He didn't exactly light up the Bundesliga though...too inconsistent I think

bluechampion7891 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
bluechampion7891 said:

13 goals in 27 appearances is pretty damn good and he's no goal poacher, mainly came off the bench. I wanted him here prior to leaving for Dortmund.

Looks like Barca want Suarez & to make it happen they will offer Sanchez as part of the deal.

Not sure how we compete with that & sign Sanchez.

Ray78 said:
bluesince76 said:
Ray78 said:
We and the Rags did offer him better terms than Barcelona but the fact that both lost out the first time around makes me doubt he would be keen on the whole English culture, even if we have a fellow Chilean at the club.
Or it could be that Barca is one of those clubs that people dream of playing for, especially Spanish speakers.

If Barca want to sell, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him in England and if he does move, I just hope it's to us.

I can get why supporters will want to sign the player. I just doubt he is that keen with English football in general, and it will take a hell of lot of convincing to move to England imho.
So if Barca want rid, where does he go? It's England, Bayern or Monaco/PSG

bluechampion7891 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Dortmund had a very rocky season with a lot of players coming in and out, injuries, players out of position etc. Didn't do badly in his first year of Bundesliga football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.