alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris85mcfc said:
The cookie monster said:
chris85mcfc said:
The main factor will be if Sanchez wants to come here as opposed to going to Arsenal

If he would rather come here then perhaps we wouldn't need to match Arsenals offer anyway

Barca need to sell him to help fund the Suarez deal and we could probably low ball them if we know he has his heart set on coming to City

We can probably recoup about £15m - £20m from dead wood ie Rodwell, Guidetti, Sinclair, Richards and that fee from Everton for Barry, so selling Negredo for around £20m would see us able to sign Benatia £30m, Sanchez £30m and maybe Caballero £6m

Would be a class window if we can pull it all off
Agree
I think he's Arsenal bound tbh and the money is still coming in for him to join them,currently 4/6
We are 33/1 for us to be his destination,and theres no takers at that price.

As things stand it seems Arsenal are his likely destination, but things could change quickly if the rumours of Negredo wanting to go are true.

Without being arrogant, if he was given a straight choice between us and Arsenal id be very surprised if he chose them based on the fact we are in a better position to win trophies.

And as far as wanting to sell Negredo is concerned, id happily have him stay if he wants to, but if there is an option to sell him and bring in Sanchez then its a no brainer really.
Arsenal would offer him guaranteed first choice and London. Oh, and history.

bluesince76 said:
chris85mcfc said:
The cookie monster said:
Agree
I think he's Arsenal bound tbh and the money is still coming in for him to join them,currently 4/6

As things stand it seems Arsenal are his likely destination, but things could change quickly if the rumours of Negredo wanting to go are true.

Without being arrogant, if he was given a straight choice between us and Arsenal id be very surprised if he chose them based on the fact we are in a better position to win trophies.

And as far as wanting to sell Negredo is concerned, id happily have him stay if he wants to, but if there is an option to sell him and bring in Sanchez then its a no brainer really.

Arsenal as good as guaranteeing him first choice football could be the clincher. Sanchez may see our strikers (even if Negredo goes and, as stated earlier, according to the well respected Graham Hunter (who has no agenda against us and has stuck up for us at times) he has asked to go to Atleti. Hunter said that if we did sell Negredo we'd have a better chance of enticing Sanchez. Maybe so, but he'd still probably play lessn than he would in N London. Hope I'm wrong but I don't think we'll get him. Would still be hapy to keep Negredo if Sanchez doesn't come but Sanchez would give us extra pace and more skill. Definite upgrade.

bluesince76 said:
chris85mcfc said:
The cookie monster said:
Agree

History? recent being Champions 2 out of 3 years isn't bad is it!!! Arsenals history is fading , having the FA Cup in the past 9-10 years isn't much to fall back on

IanBishopsHaircut said:
The mind boggles with some of you cunts

Do you actually even remember how good the beast was first half of the season?!

I'm agree with you, just wait for him

Bewar3them00n said:
bluesince76 said:
chris85mcfc said:

History? recent being Champions 2 out of 3 years isn't bad is it!!! Arsenals history is fading , having the FA Cup in the past 9-10 years isn't much to fall back on
That's not history though, they're just titles we bought using mercenaries. Arsenal has an illustrious history and they do things the proper way.

Zabbasbeard said:
bluesince76 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Arsenal as good as guaranteeing him first choice football could be the clincher. Sanchez may see our strikers (even if Negredo goes and, as stated earlier, according to the well respected Graham Hunter (who has no agenda against us and has stuck up for us at times) he has asked to go to Atleti. Hunter said that if we did sell Negredo we'd have a better chance of enticing Sanchez. Maybe so, but he'd still probably play lessn than he would in N London. Hope I'm wrong but I don't think we'll get him. Would still be hapy to keep Negredo if Sanchez doesn't come but Sanchez would give us extra pace and more skill. Definite upgrade.

Sanchez would walk straight into our team mate, he is exactly what we have been lacking at times last season.

Would hate for Arsenal to beat us to him...can you lot please put in a 40M bid?

Arsenal should be breaking their club record for Vidal. If I was the Arsenal board I'd tell Wenger he's banned from signing tricky, attacking, midfielders for 5 years.

superseiyan said:
Would hate for Arsenal to beat us to him...can you lot please put in a 40M bid?

Arsenal should be breaking their club record for Vidal. If I was the Arsenal board I'd tell Wenger he's banned from signing tricky, attacking, midfielders for 5 years.

Don't worry lar, apparently he has YNWA tattooed on his arm and longs for a European night at Klanfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.