alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio has confirmed Arsenal's bid of £32m.

I would consider this scenario:

1. Get in Fernando for £12m and Benatia for £30m.

2. Sell Negredo for £20m.

3. Use the £7m left over from our £49m cap along with the £20m from the Negredo sale along with £8m from likely outgoings and put in £35m for Sanchez.

That would be a decent window if you ask me.

sam-caddick said:

3. Use the £7m left over from our £49m cap along with the £20m from the Negredo sale along with £8m from likely outgoings and put in £35m for Sanchez.

back up goalkeeper?

BringBackSwales said:
sam-caddick said:

back up goalkeeper?
Nah no need, attack attack.

Grahame Hunter has just been on TalkShite. Trying to remember exactly what he said but the key points were that Sanchez does not want to go to Liverpool, and Arsenal are the most likely destination for the palyer at this stage and they are willing to stump up the cash.

He said the only change could be if Manchester City sell Negredo to Athletico Madrid, which he has asked for then Sanchez head could be turned.

Pritty much what we knew but thought it was worth posting.

Big_Fan said:
Grahame Hunter has just been on TalkShite. Trying to remember exactly what he said but the key points were that Sanchez does not want to go to Liverpool, and Arsenal are the most likely destination for the palyer at this stage and they are willing to stump up the cash.

He said the only change could be if Manchester City sell Negredo to Athletico Madrid, which he has asked for then Sanchez head could be turned.

which is a deal for the long term we MUST do!!

sam-caddick said:

Surely if that €,£? 32m was excepted we would just match it not put more in

Big_Fan said:

I got a feelin this is whats goin to happen

The Fat el Hombre said:
sam-caddick said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Do we need him?

I am comfortable with our squad on the whole.

Sagna and Fernando are good squad signings.

If we can convince Dzeko and Milner to stay then we just need a CB. All the remaining budget should be spent on this position.

Left back is still a slight concern as I'm not a fan of clichy and think Kolorov whilst improved is still a bit ropey defensively.

Other than that it's ok for me.

Title between us and Chelsea for me with rags jumping to third.

We have to be thinking about the Champions League big time now though.

I just think when Sergio is out we struggle up top because our pace has gone and Silva and Nasri's games struggle because they cannot make passes for players to run on to because none of the other strikers have the pace, everything seems to be passed to feet.

Sanchez would add alot to our attacking game in my opinion.

I agree but I'm hoping Jovetic can stay fit sand give us a lot more going forward. He's lively and much more direct, I've seen him mix with Nasri and I think it's a promising combination. Nasri's a lot of piss and wind for me at times but with the intricate play between him and Jovetic and Jovetic driving forward we might be able to get a lot more out of Nasri next season (along with Jovetic adding to our attck)

But yea you can never have enough pace and Sanchez is electric with the talent to boot

This is where a player like Sanchez would improve our team, he looks stronger than both Jovetic and Nasri, both players have great skill, but if they are kicked a few times then they look for an exit from the pitch. Sanchez looks more like a battler to me, which is where our team can be improved. We have lots of great players, we now need great players who have the right mentality to fight in games where we are up against it.

The main factor will be if Sanchez wants to come here as opposed to going to Arsenal

If he would rather come here then perhaps we wouldn't need to match Arsenals offer anyway

Barca need to sell him to help fund the Suarez deal and we could probably low ball them if we know he has his heart set on coming to City

We can probably recoup about £15m - £20m from dead wood ie Rodwell, Guidetti, Sinclair, Richards and that fee from Everton for Barry, so selling Negredo for around £20m would see us able to sign Benatia £30m, Sanchez £30m and maybe Caballero £6m

Would be a class window if we can pull it all off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.