alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
jollylescott said:
BlueDejong said:
Mundo Deportivo ‏@mundodeportivo 4m
El Arsenal, que ofrecería 40 millones, y el City podrían acabar pegándose por Alexis. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140704/fc-barcelona/el-arsenal-que-ofreceria-40-millones-y-el-city-podrian-acabar-pegandose-por-alexis_54411558838.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140704/ ... 58838.html</a> …

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140704/fc-barcelona/el-arsenal-que-ofreceria-40-millones-y-el-city-podrian-acabar-pegandose-por-alexis_54411558838.html

Arsenal, who provide 40 million, and the City could end up sticking by Alexis.

And the Manchester club, pretender 'cap' the crack, could blow up the market with a super-deal

Alexis Sanchez Barca crack is more 'brides' and could end up being the star of a possible summer transfer super-very superior in numbers and formalized Cesc to Chelsea for 33 million euros.

The 'Vecchia Signora' and the English Premier
To recap, remember that the tocopillano like Juve, and since last summer; Liverpool, as has been confirmed in discussions by the 'reds' with Barca in London by Luis Suarez; Manchester United, as the British press says, and Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger after the manifest interest of the Gunners.

The 'citizens' are kept in the shade
But one suitor 'cap' that could blow the mercato around Alexis after his good World Cup with Chile: it's Manchester City.
The technical 'citizen' is his countryman Manuel Pellegrini, who guarantees the ownership in a computer that no other cracks Castilian speakers, which will ensure quick integration.

Arsenal offer 40 million euros
The club's Emirates Stadium is being kept in the shade, but is ready, according to experts of the prestigious British broadcaster Talksport, for a blow to be Alexis, paying even more than the 40 million euros that aims to disburse as stresses the Daily Mail, Arsenal.
That amount exceeds ratings (about 33 'kilos) of Liverpool, who is not averse to including another blaugrana crack in an operation by Luis Suarez, and Juve, it could have a preliminary agreement with Alexis and input would not exceed 18 million euros.

Don't you love these google translations. I can't wait for us to 'blow the mercato' around Alexis ;-)

If to believe all this means Negredo should be leaving. Having Sanchez, Benatia/Mangala (obviously leaning more towards Benatia but not really bothered), and Willy Caballero will be the perfect summer. :)

I think we'll be seeing him in the Premier League this season, but it seems that it's just a case of whether he's willing to go to Liverpool or not. If he is, he'll be part of the Suarez deal. If not, he'll go to Arsenal. It doesn't feel like we're in as good a position as those two teams in the race for his signature. We'd need to sell someone for a considerable amount of money, which looked like being Negredo to Atletico Madrid, but they're buying Mandzukic now instead. So unless there's another club currently ready to bid an acceptable amount for Negredo, I think we are going to have to just sit here and watch Sanchez join a rival without being able to do anything about it.

Well if City really want him (I have my doubts) they better hurry up because Arsenal's money is already on the table. It'd probably mean buying him then selling Negredo later, which could weaken our position in getting a big fee for Negredo as it'd become clear we need the money for FFP compliance.

Gotta admit, I was glad we didn't sign him when he signed for Barca. Always lokoed lightweight and loved to chuck himself over at the slightest touch.

Hold my hands up now though. His performance againsst England at Wembley as well as the other World Cup games have definitely changed my opinion.

Salford_Blue said:
Gotta admit, I was glad we didn't sign him when he signed for Barca. Always lokoed lightweight and loved to chuck himself over at the slightest touch.

Hold my hands up now though. His performance againsst England at Wembley as well as the other World Cup games have definitely changed my opinion.

Exactly my view. Would be a shame if he ended up at United or Liverpool. His tendency to end up on the floor may become even more exegerated.

If Negredo gets his form back, I would not trade the Beast for the Squirrel.

Negredo 13/14 stats
Played 49, scored 23, assists 8, YC 4, minutes played : 2,554

Sanchez 13/14 stats
Played 54, scored 21, assistc 17, YC 6, minutes played : 3,412

I know its not like for like as Sanchez is a winger and he does hold his own as a phenomenal explosive player. But goal scoring is not our problem. Besides I am not convinced of his tracking back, Milner does a decent job in protecting Zaba. I dont think Sanchez would be willing to play that team game. He wants to be one of the main men and usually floats in the box. We have that explosive player in Yaya who can take on 3-4 men on his own.

If assist from the wings is what makes Sanchez a wise addition to the team, then look no further than Milner, who played in 44 games at times as late sub, with an assist in 13/14 of 15. That's 2 assist shy of Sanchez with less games and no Messi or Neymar in front.

If Sanchez were to go to any top 10 club in the league, arsenal would be my choice because that is the least fit for Sanchez.

BlueDejong said:
El Arsenal, que ofrecería 40 millones, y el City podrían acabar pegándose por Alexis. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140704/fc-barcelona/el-arsenal-que-ofreceria-40-millones-y-el-city-podrian-acabar-pegandose-por-alexis_54411558838.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140704/ ... 58838.html</a> …

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140704/fc-barcelona/el-arsenal-que-ofreceria-40-millones-y-el-city-podrian-acabar-pegandose-por-alexis_54411558838.html

And the Manchester club, pretender 'cap' the crack, could blow up the market with a super-deal

Alexis Sanchez Barca crack is more 'brides' and could end up being the star of a possible summer transfer super-very superior in numbers and formalized Cesc to Chelsea for 33 million euros.

To recap, remember that the tocopillano like Juve, and since last summer; Liverpool, as has been confirmed in discussions by the 'reds' with Barca in London by Luis Suarez; Manchester United, as the British press says, and Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger after the manifest interest of the Gunners.

But one suitor 'cap' that could blow the mercato around Alexis after his good World Cup with Chile: it's Manchester City.
The technical 'citizen' is his countryman Manuel Pellegrini, who guarantees the ownership in a computer that no other cracks Castilian speakers, which will ensure quick integration.

The club's Emirates Stadium is being kept in the shade, but is ready, according to experts of the prestigious British broadcaster Talksport, for a blow to be Alexis, paying even more than the 40 million euros that aims to disburse as stresses the Daily Mail, Arsenal.
That amount exceeds ratings (about 33 'kilos) of Liverpool, who is not averse to including another blaugrana crack in an operation by Luis Suarez, and Juve, it could have a preliminary agreement with Alexis and input would not exceed 18 million euros.

Sorry but I refuse to take seriously any article which contains...."according to experts of the prestigious British broadcaster Talksport.........."

shaiomarali said:
If Negredo gets his form back, I would not trade the Beast for the Squirrel.

Negredo 13/14 stats
Played 49, scored 23, assists 8, YC 4, minutes played : 2,554

Sanchez 13/14 stats
Played 54, scored 21, assistc 17, YC 6, minutes played : 3,412

I know its not like for like as Sanchez is a winger and he does hold his own as a phenomenal explosive player. But goal scoring is not our problem. Besides I am not convinced of his tracking back, Milner does a decent job in protecting Zaba. I dont think Sanchez would be willing to play that team game. He wants to be one of the main men and usually floats in the box. We have that explosive player in Yaya who can take on 3-4 men on his own.

If assist from the wings is what makes Sanchez a wise addition to the team, then look no further than Milner, who played in 44 games at times as late sub, with an assist in 13/14 of 15. That's 2 assist shy of Sanchez with less games and no Messi or Neymar in front.

If Sanchez were to go to any top 10 club in the league, arsenal would be my choice because that is the least fit for Sanchez.

Very good post and details like this don't go unnoticed by those that decide on transfers, unlike the majority of us that merely see a player have a good summer tournament and assume he will be a world beater.

You need to look no further than Pborski, Brolin, Diouf and Amokachi (remember him!) to realise the errors of purchasing in haste often leads to regret at leisure!

jollylescott said:
BlueDejong said:

Don't you love these google translations. I can't wait for us to 'blow the mercato' around Alexis ;-)

Good grief, even the foreign press is peddling the City inflate the market line !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.