alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no cynic said:
Celebritykiller said:
I'd be definitely looking to shift players for funds Sanchez became available
Well someone's going to have to be moved on if Sanchez is to be signed.
As it stands right now, and with the expected signings of Benatia and Caballero, we will have 19 registered overseas players on the books. Two will have to go just to satisfy the PL squad rules, and if Sanchez was to sign, another one would have to leave. At this time, Yaya and Negredo would be the easiest to shift for well published reasons, but who would be the other? It always amuses me when I read on here that we should "Sell xxx" or "Get rid of xxx" as if in each case these players were pieces of junk just waiting to be binned. They're not, they're real people who signed up with best intentions, yet supporters are only too quick to turn on them for no other reason than another 'name' suddenly becomes available.
At least we're understanding when a player wants to find a deal elsewhere when it benefits them! :)

Daz_Blue said:
TheKingOfTown said:
Damien10 said:
How is it clear?
I haven't seen a single article linking us to him. I've only seen Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, and Juventus interested in him. There's always at least a few articles about a team being interested in someone if the team actually is interested.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/385651/Man-Utd-Transfer-Zone-17m-bid-for-new-Ronaldo-Van-Gaal-first-signing-City-want-Sanchez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... nt-Sanchez</a>

Shame it's the most unreliable paper of them all complete rubbish.

TheKingOfTown said:
I haven't seen a single article linking us to him. I've only seen Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, and Juventus interested in him. There's always at least a few articles about a team being interested in someone if the team actually is interested.

City Watch @City_Watch · 6h
Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo speculates today that City could 'blow open the market' by matching Arsenal's £32m bid for Alexis Sanchez.

corky1970 said:
I'm no cynic said:
Celebritykiller said:
I'd be definitely looking to shift players for funds Sanchez became available
As it stands right now, and with the expected signings of Benatia and Caballero, we will have 19 registered overseas players on the books. Two will have to go just to satisfy the PL squad rules, and if Sanchez was to sign, another one would have to leave. At this time, Yaya and Negredo would be the easiest to shift for well published reasons, but who would be the other? It always amuses me when I read on here that we should "Sell xxx" or "Get rid of xxx" as if in each case these players were pieces of junk just waiting to be binned. They're not, they're real people who signed up with best intentions, yet supporters are only too quick to turn on them for no other reason than another 'name' suddenly becomes available.

utter bollocks

you use the D-pad and the X button to select player,the Y button to put him on the transfer list, then A to accept the price by signing .
then you get a player who is between 85 skill and 98

YOU KNOW FUCK ALL MAN !!!

Rubbish, and you only have to review the Transfer Forum to see it for yourself. How often do we see posters saying we should get rid of Garcia, Rodwell, Micah etc etc. It's full of it and you should open your eyes to it. Each player is under contract and can stick it out without the club doing anything about it, as we've known only too well when we've wanted sub-standard players out. A player can only go on the transfer list if he asks for a move and the club agrees to it. Now get back to your D-pad, whatever that is.

sam-caddick said:
What Sanchez will bring that Negredo cannot is the ability to have that explosive pace to run in behind the defence.

When Sergio is out we look lost up top because Silva and Nasri can't make defence splitting passes for players to run on to because nobody has the pace, everything becomes predictable and passes are made to feet.

I think Sanchez will offer us a similar goalscoring tally to Negredo but will offer the much needed pace we need to add up top.

He can also run and dictate games as we have seen for Chile in this World Cup.

I am starting to believe something is not quite right with Negredo because there are numerous sources saying he has asked to leave or isn't happy, if its the case then lets see if we can get £20m and put whatever we can left over to get Sanchez in.
I knew nothing of Sanchez when we were in for him last time, but when I saw him for Barca against us at home, I could see why we'd wanted him. He worked exceptionally hard at chasing down the defence and Hart, forcing them to punt the ball long as Aguero does when fit.

As for Negredo wanting out, I'm not sure there are that many rumours. It was chained once and since then, every report mentions 'reports' ie the more it gets quote, the more verified it appears to be.

I'd be gutted to lose Negredo and I'm not sure I'd sacrifice him for Sanchez, but if he really did want out, I'd be more than pleased with Sanchez as the replacement.

Sanchez could be sold in the coming hours according to Marca. Not sure if they mean that literally, but if so it'll be Arsenal or Liverpool. Seems the player prefers Arsenal and who can blame him...

Wenger would probably play him as a striker which I think is something he could be very good at.

I'm no cynic said:
corky1970 said:
I'm no cynic said:

utter bollocks

you use the D-pad and the X button to select player,the Y button to put him on the transfer list, then A to accept the price by signing .

Rubbish, and you only have to review the Transfer Forum to see it for yourself. How often do we see posters saying we should get rid of Garcia, Rodwell, Micah etc etc. It's full of it and you should open your eyes to it. Each player is under contract and can stick it out without the club doing anything about it, as we've known only too well when we've wanted sub-standard players out. A player can only go on the transfer list if he asks for a move and the club agrees to it. Now get back to your D-pad, whatever that is.
I see that flew over your head. Corky's comment was supporting yours. He is making fun of those who think real life is like FM manager. Lol.

LoveCity said:
Sanchez could be sold in the coming hours according to Marca. Not sure if they mean that literally, but if so it'll be Arsenal or Liverpool. Seems the player prefers Arsenal and who can blame him...

Wenger would probably play him as a striker which I think is something he could be very good at.
What about Feo though? Doesn't he want to play up front.

Dax777 said:
I'm no cynic said:
corky1970 said:
[/size]

utter bollocks

I see that flew over your head. Corky's comment was supporting yours. He is making fun of those who think real life is like FM manager. Lol.
OK then. I am a bit of an old mug!

LoveCity said:

Sadly this is the one guy City needs. A pure dribbler. Chelsea has Hazzard, a guy who attacks defenders. We bend a guy like that. I'm sorry but I think Chelsea has equalled if not surpassed us in talent with the Addition of Fabregas and Costa. Those are 2 stars joining. We need one. This guy or Robben or Di Maria. But this guy is the one I'll take over any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.