We need to revamp out team again, like
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Sinclair + rodwell + Richard = 20m
Nastastic - 10m
Total = almost 100m to 110m in from these players

Priority signings are (available options)
Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :
Ask atletico negro plus 8m - Arda turan

Ask Everton for Rodwell plus 25m - Barkley

Ask Barcelona for Sanchez swap to yaya or Monaco to swap yaya to James Rodrigues

Ask Roma to have nastastic plus 15m for Pjanic

Ask inter for jovetic swap offer to iCardi plus guarin

Ask Napoli for Garcia swap to mertens

Cash deal of di Maria ....
You can't be serious

luckyadeel78 said:
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Nastastic - 10m

Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :

Ask Barcelona for Sanchez swap to yaya or Monaco to swap yaya to James Rodrigues

Lol!

Sanchez prefers to play behind the striker Jovetic, Silva, Narsi and Yaya can all play that role or on the right wing where we have Silva/Nasri, Navas and Milner on the left we only have Silva/Nasri(both start) and Jovetic who prefers behind the striker and has injuries problems. Barca are looking 32 plus million for Sanchez there is no way we will get that from selling Negredo plus if we sign Sanchez he will be expecting to start and I cant see Dzeko signing a new deal after we signed someone to take his place in the starting 11 so I think he will have to be sold due to it being the last year on his contract. So we start the season with Aguero, Jovetic (both big injury issues last season) and Sanchez who prefers to play off someone. Konoplyanka is being linked with Arsenal, the rags(who he said he will turn down as he wants CL), Spurs and Liverpool from the premier league im assuming alot more from other top leagues as well.

dachoosen1 said:
Sanchez prefers to play behind the striker Jovetic, Silva, Narsi and Yaya can all play that role or on the right wing where we have Silva/Nasri, Navas and Milner on the left we only have Silva/Nasri(both start) and Jovetic who prefers behind the striker and has injuries problems. Barca are looking 32 plus million for Sanchez there is no way we will get that from selling Negredo plus if we sign Sanchez he will be expecting to start and I cant see Dzeko signing a new deal after we signed someone to take his place in the starting 11 so I think he will have to be sold due to it being the last year on his contract. So we start the season with Aguero, Jovetic (both big injury issues last season) and Sanchez who prefers to play off someone. Konoplyanka is being linked with Arsenal, the rags(who he said he will turn down as he wants CL), Spurs and Liverpool from the premier league im assuming alot more from other top leagues as well.

I agree, You make a lot of sense mate!! ;)

MillionDollarDream said:
luckyadeel78 said:
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Nastastic - 10m

Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :

"If only it could be this simple."

It is in FIFA 14...

Luckyadeel78 any chance you could let us know your formation? Seems abit top heavy with Nasri, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero, Navas, Di Maria, Sanchez, Rodriguez, Pjanic, Turan, Barkey, Icardi, Guarin and Mertens.

luckyadeel78 said:
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Nastastic - 10m

Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :

Ok mate.

luckyadeel78 said:
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Nastastic - 10m

Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :

Lol

Signing Sanchez only makes sense if he's not another one of these wide forwards who's just going to start moaning about wanting to play centrally. Everyone wants to be the hero, but we need a player who will play wide and stay fucking wide. We're dripping in players who can play centrally, Aguero, Jovetic, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Negredo, Dzeko - It's infuriating. "Oh I've always seen myself as a number 10 really", yeah you and everyone else mate. Go out there and stay out there, make some space for everyone else.

adrianr said:
Signing Sanchez only makes sense if he's not another one of these wide forwards who's just going to start moaning about wanting to play centrally. Everyone wants to be the hero, but we need a player who will play wide and stay fucking wide. We're dripping in players who can play centrally, Aguero, Jovetic, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Negredo, Dzeko - It's infuriating. "Oh I've always seen myself as a number 10 really", yeah you and everyone else mate. Go out there and stay out there, make some space for everyone else.
Four of these players are fluid, and Yaya is box to box. The team are easy on the eye and have goals coming from anywhere. I for one don't want a player who will stick himself in one part of the pitch, avoiding all the donkey work that goes into making a team successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.