alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
dachoosen1 said:
Cant see Sanchez coming to us his fee is simply too high for an area where we already have so much quality we need a player who provide a similar impact on the left wing as Navas does on the right a player who is direct threat, some pace and not afraid to take on his man. I would say Konoplyanka 15mil euro release plus only a year left on his contract so we could get him for cheaper if Milner wants to leave we could replace him with Konoplyanka and in my opinion we would have a more balance team wide plenty of width. Imagine Konoplyanka and Navas on for the last 20 mins afer Silva and Nasri have worn the full backs out chasing the ball.
If Atletico have bid £25m for Negredo, then sell him and bring in Sanchez

City and Utd are the best propositions for Alexis Sanchez, and City have a Chilean edge in Pellegrini

dachoosen1 said:
Cant see Sanchez coming to us his fee is simply too high for an area where we already have so much quality we need a player who provide a similar impact on the left wing as Navas does on the right a player who is direct threat, some pace and not afraid to take on his man. I would say Konoplyanka 15mil euro release plus only a year left on his contract so we could get him for cheaper if Milner wants to leave we could replace him with Konoplyanka and in my opinion we would have a more balance team wide plenty of width. Imagine Konoplyanka and Navas on for the last 20 mins afer Silva and Nasri have worn the full backs out chasing the ball.

So much quality ? Really ?

i♥city! said:
dachoosen1 said:

Nasri and navas both play around that area of the pitch.
Navas a bit wider and nasri a bit narrower but still that area.

Marvin said:
dachoosen1 said:

City and Utd are the best propositions for Alexis Sanchez, and City have a Chilean edge in Pellegrini

totally agree mate and I hope tixxi, manuel and ferran are all over it!

HolisticJim said:
i♥city! said:
dachoosen1 said:

Nasri and navas both play around that area of the pitch.
Navas a bit wider and nasri a bit narrower but still that area.

Nasri yes , Navas.....not too sure. We can definitely do better in that area

richards30 said:
Marvin said:
dachoosen1 said:

totally agree mate and I hope tixxi, manuel and ferran are all over it!
I really think he is just what we need ,would be the perfect signing,after a centre half of course.

p.s. It's got nothing to do with me getting 33's.

Sanchez is an expensive luxury that we don't need with our array of attacking talent. With the addition of Fernando and a quality CB we are in place to challenge for the CL next season.

If Negredo were to leave then maybe you could make a case for him. But if it were Yaya, I'd go for Barkley. We need some english players and he has huge potential. He could be our Rooney but without the odious personality.

We need to revamp out team again, like
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Sinclair + rodwell + Richard = 20m
Nastastic - 10m
Total = almost 100m to 110m in from these players

Priority signings are (available options)
Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :
Ask atletico negro plus 8m - Arda turan

Ask Everton for Rodwell plus 25m - Barkley

Ask Barcelona for Sanchez swap to yaya or Monaco to swap yaya to James Rodrigues

Ask Roma to have nastastic plus 15m for Pjanic

Ask inter for jovetic swap offer to iCardi plus guarin

Ask Napoli for Garcia swap to mertens

Cash deal of di Maria ....

luckyadeel78 said:
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Nastastic - 10m

Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :

Ask Barcelona for Sanchez swap to yaya or Monaco to swap yaya to James Rodrigues

Lord have mercy

luckyadeel78 said:
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Nastastic - 10m

Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :

"If only it could be this simple."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.