We need to revamp out team again, like
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Sinclair + rodwell + Richard = 20m
Nastastic - 10m
Total = almost 100m to 110m in from these players

Priority signings are (available options)
Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :
Ask atletico negro plus 8m - Arda turan

Ask Everton for Rodwell plus 25m - Barkley

Ask Barcelona for Sanchez swap to yaya or Monaco to swap yaya to James Rodrigues

Ask Roma to have nastastic plus 15m for Pjanic

Ask inter for jovetic swap offer to iCardi plus guarin

Ask Napoli for Garcia swap to mertens

Cash deal of di Maria ....

"If only it could be this simple."

he thinks its football manager !

I think we need to just forget Sanchez......no real news to confirm we were ever serious enough to make a bid and talks with a few other teams already in the advanced stage.....

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 2h
MARCA: Alexis Sanchez has interrupted his vacation to fly to Barcelona and resolve his future. Linked to Arsenal, Juventus, and Liverpool

It’s reported that the Gunners have so far offered £31m for the attacker and Arsene Wenger is confident of getting the deal over the line. However, all that could be about to change with the Daily Star claiming that Man City are ready to blow their rivals out the water with a mammoth £40m bid with boss Manuel Pellegrini seemingly keen on adding his compatriot to his expensively assembled squad at the Etihad.

Nice to see the old BTOOTW line used in connection with us again. Gooners will be turning themselves inside out with rage if we snap him up, and as for their FFP cheerleader of a boss...well, just suck on it Arsene.

http://football-talk.co.uk/93146/ph...re-as-man-city-eye-40m-bid-to-gazump-rivals/?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Nightmare Walking said:
Any chance of us landing Walcott is Sanchez goes Arsenal??

Why have Walcott when we have a better winger in Navas.

Each to their own mate but I reckon Walcott is miles better than Navas. I would say Navas is a pure winger where as Walcott is more of an inside forward. But I would rather have Walcott than either Navas or Sanchez.

If Arsenal think that £31m is enough to get the deal done, why would we come in with a £40m bid?

pudge & rodge said:
If Arsenal think that £31m is enough to get the deal done, why would we come in with a £40m bid?
We're not. It's The Daily Star. After Mangala/Benatia and Caballero, we have zero funds to spend without selling players. So unless there's a Yaya sale, or we sell Negredo plus a tonne of deadwood, we can forget about Sanchez.

Tricky_Trev said:
pudge & rodge said:
We're not. It's The Daily Star. After Mangala/Benatia and Caballero, we have zero funds to spend without selling players. So unless there's a Yaya sale, or we sell Negredo plus a tonne of deadwood, we can forget about Sanchez.

I agree...best thing is to completely forget about Sanchez, so we're not disappointed when he signs with another team.....As you rightly say, I think Mangala or Benatia and Caballero are the only true targets on our shopping list, after that we'll be done......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.