alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam663 said:
TheKingOfTown said:
I haven't seen a single article linking us to him. I've only seen Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, and Juventus interested in him. There's always at least a few articles about a team being interested in someone if the team actually is interested.

City Watch @City_Watch · 6h
Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo speculates today that City could 'blow open the market' by matching Arsenal's £32m bid for Alexis Sanchez.

Not possible. We are going to buy a CH. It's going to cost us 35m for either Mangala or Benatia. We've only got 50m to spend due to the EUFA BS. We already spent 12m on Fernando, looks like we're going to spend 6m on Willy. That's 52m minus the 2m we get for Barry that's the 50m we can spend.

Do not want to see it but Yaya and Negrado rumours could net a tidy sum. Napoli reported to be interested in Garcia. Southampton/Newcastle in Richards. Barkley and Sanchez would give back most of what we would lose and give us a squad balance to match UEFA restrictions. I hope we can hold onto Milner, but we could even afford to lose him or Rodwell to make it happen. Does not fit very well with the Chairman view of no major overhaul though.

If we sell Negredo, which I think is looking likely in my opinion, then I would imagine we will use the funds on Sanchez.

I get the feeling he will be an Arsenal player in the next week or so though.

sam-caddick said:
If we sell Negredo, which I think is looking likely in my opinion, then I would imagine we will use the funds on Sanchez.

Sanchez, Ozel, ox, Walcott, Ramsay - very tasty. Back ups are not bad either. They will look great up to the 18 yrd box.

Hart of the matter said:
sam-caddick said:

Sanchez, Ozel, ox, Walcott, Ramsay - very tasty. Back ups are not bad either. They will look great up to the 18 yrd box.

I think Wenger will go all out in this window and get in some top quality addition that will make them proper challengers.

If they don't they will arguably get left behind even more because I still expect Liverpool to be fighting for the top 4 again next season, Tottenham will be better no doubt and unfortunately United will inevitably shoot back up the table and be challenging again.

would be fucking gutted if we didn't get alexis, especially if the dippers or the arse get him! of all the bloody summers to get hit with spending cap! :-(

Cant see Sanchez coming to us his fee is simply too high for an area where we already have so much quality we need a player who provide a similar impact on the left wing as Navas does on the right a player who is direct threat, some pace and not afraid to take on his man. I would say Konoplyanka 15mil euro release plus only a year left on his contract so we could get him for cheaper if Milner wants to leave we could replace him with Konoplyanka and in my opinion we would have a more balance team wide plenty of width. Imagine Konoplyanka and Navas on for the last 20 mins afer Silva and Nasri have worn the full backs out chasing the ball.

Mr. Aguia said:
sam663 said:
TheKingOfTown said:
I haven't seen a single article linking us to him. I've only seen Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, and Juventus interested in him. There's always at least a few articles about a team being interested in someone if the team actually is interested.

City Watch @City_Watch · 6h
Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo speculates today that City could 'blow open the market' by matching Arsenal's £32m bid for Alexis Sanchez.

Not possible. We are going to buy a CH. It's going to cost us 35m for either Mangala or Benatia. We've only got 50m to spend due to the EUFA BS. We already spent 12m on Fernando, looks like we're going to spend 6m on Willy. That's 52m minus the 2m we get for Barry that's the 50m we can spend.

Yes but if we have to take a pinch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.