alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy has zero ambition if he does sign for Arsenal. Unless he thinks competing for the 4th place trophy each year is enough for him.

RandomJ said:
Guy has zero ambition if he does sign for Arsenal. Unless he thinks competing for the 4th place trophy each year is enough for him.

Don't make me laugh. If a similar player had had a similar choice when the Sheikh first came you would have said don't go to United or Arsenal come and get in on the ground floor of City's project. Sanchez may feel that Arsenal are going to be a become contenders over the next years.

We are already Champions. He comes here, we win it again. He goes to the Gooners they win it, he's an Arsenal; legend.

Nothing to do with lack of ambition.

Personally speaking don't think we need him.

The_Mo said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
If Arsenal do get him, would love to snap up Walcott. Scores a decent amount and has the game-changing pace and directness that we need. I think the Arsenal fans' desperation for a marquee signing could be their downfall and we could get him pretty cheaply.
Navas - Aguero - Walcott = defenders worst nightmare.

Walcott wants to play more centrally anyway, so if Sanchez plays on the wing, you can expect him up top. I read somewhere that Wenger plans to convert Sanchez into a forward though, in a similar way to how Chile and Udinese used him.
Can see Sanchez really blossoming in a central role.

BREAKING; Manchester City have agreed a deal with Barcelona to sign Alexis Sanchez.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/TwittHarmony/status/485545221162532864" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/TwittHarmony/status ... 1162532864</a>

has this broken now?

If and it's a big if we are in for him it means we have sold Negredo and maybe 1 or 2 others to come up with the fee that is required..

waspish said:
If and it's a big if we are in for him it means we have sold Negredo and maybe 1 or 2 others to come up with the fee that is required..
Negredo and Garcia probably. Negredo for 20m and Garcia for 10m... who knows but I doubt this is true.

MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:
Negredo and Garcia probably. Negredo for 20m and Garcia for 10m... who knows but I doubt this is true.

Agree.....

How reliable is that Twitter source?

The last time I read something of Twitter it said we had agreed to sign Fabregas

luckyadeel78 said:
We need to revamp out team again, like
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Sinclair + rodwell + Richard = 20m
Nastastic - 10m
Total = almost 100m to 110m in from these players

Priority signings are (available options)
Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :
Ask atletico negro plus 8m - Arda turan

Ask Everton for Rodwell plus 25m - Barkley

Ask Barcelona for Sanchez swap to yaya or Monaco to swap yaya to James Rodrigues

Ask Roma to have nastastic plus 15m for Pjanic

Ask inter for jovetic swap offer to iCardi plus guarin

Ask Napoli for Garcia swap to mertens

Cash deal of di Maria ....

Even Championship / Football manager would tell you to fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.