alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenumber1blue said:
Blue Hefner said:
How reliable is that Twitter source?

The last time I read something of Twitter it said we had agreed to sign Fabregas
How reliable is any Twitter source ?

I don't really know, I'm not on it. But news papers and news channel have Twitter sites, I imagine they are reliable.

I don't get the mentality of people who make things up on Twitter although I suppose its like being a fake itk on here - it doesn't take much effort and the person gets a bit of internet celebrity

Back on-topic. I'd love you to sign him and I can see it happening. He's apparently turned L'pool down and Arsenal need to strengthed in other areas

mrn1981 said:
luckyadeel78 said:
We need to revamp out team again, like
Garcia - 15m
Jovetic - 15m
Negredo - 22m
Yaya - 30 to 35m
Sinclair + rodwell + Richard = 20m
Nastastic - 10m
Total = almost 100m to 110m in from these players

Priority signings are (available options)
Di Maria - 45m
Sanchez - 35m
James Rodriguez - 45m
Barkley - 30m
Pjanic - 30m
Mangala - 32m
Caballero - 8m
Arda turan - 25 to 30

Dealing methods are :
Ask atletico negro plus 8m - Arda turan

Ask Everton for Rodwell plus 25m - Barkley

Ask Barcelona for Sanchez swap to yaya or Monaco to swap yaya to James Rodrigues

Ask Roma to have nastastic plus 15m for Pjanic

Ask inter for jovetic swap offer to iCardi plus guarin

Ask Napoli for Garcia swap to mertens

Cash deal of di Maria ....

Even Championship / Football manager would tell you to fuck off

Even Tim Vickery would say you were a barmcake short of a picnic

Reports say 32mil bid has been agreed with Arsenal...

Arsenal close in on Sanchez signing as Barcelona accept £32m offer

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/06/4940316/arsenal-close-in-on-sanchez-signing-as-barcelona-accept-32m?CMPID=TWUK_140706_SanchezArsenalFee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... ArsenalFee</a>

The Gunners are hopeful of wrapping up the signing of the in-demand Chile star ahead of Liverpool, Manchester United and Juventus, with further talks scheduled over the coming days

EXCLUSIVE
By Wayne Veysey | Chief Correspondent

Arsenal have agreed a £32 million fee with Barcelona for Alexis Sanchez, Goal understands.

The Gunners will now try to wrap up the transfer of the in-demand forward with further talks in the next 48 hours aimed at convincing the player to choose a move to Emirates Stadium ahead of his other suitors.

Sources have told Goal that the financial package offered to Sanchez has been agreed in principle by the player and his representatives.
The timing of the deal could depend upon Barcelona's pursuit of Luis Suarez, with the Catalan club unlikely to formally sanction Sanchez's departure until they have finalised the signing of the Liverpool forward, who is set to cost just over £70m.

ARSENAL LATEST
9/1 Arsenal are 9/1 with William Hill to win the Premier LeagueAs revealed by Goal, the north Londoners bid £32m for Sanchez, 25, after Arsene Wenger made him his priority forward target this summer.

Barcelona have accepted the offer, which matches their valuation, and agreed the structure of payments proposed by Arsenal.

Wenger has been busy attempting to convince Sanchez, whose World Cup ended a week ago when Chile were eliminated on penalties by Brazil, that he should choose Arsenal ahead of the rival clubs competing for his signature.

Barca's sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta admitted last Tuesday that the Spanish giants are willing to cash in on the 25-year-old, who has been hotly pursued after a series of outstanding World Cup displays and a season in which his 21 goals were bettered at his club only by Lionel Messi.

Goal revealed in May that Arsenal had sent a delegation to Madrid to hold talks with a mystery forward, who is understood to have been Sanchez.

Wenger and his scouts believe Sanchez has the attributes to be developed into a centre-forward at Emirates Stadium.

The Gunners' top priority this summer is to clinch the signing of an elite forward who can provide competition next season for Olivier Giroud, the only senior striker at Emirates Stadium.

Arsenal will attempt to clinch the signing by obtaining an official agreement from the Chile World Cup star, with the possibility growing that a deal could be finalised in the coming week.

The indications from the Sanchez camp during negotiations are that he wants to move to Arsenal ahead of Manchester United, Liverpool and Juventus, who have all tabled offers to the Chilean.

If he goes to Arsenal then that puts them well and truly in the frame for the title next season.

Wonder what Theo Walcott will make of that

Marvin said:
If he goes to Arsenal then that puts them well and truly in the frame for the title next season.

Wonder what Theo Walcott will make of that

Probably, though they are still likely to bottle it.

Would be really funny if they miss out on top 4 next season (unlikely). We could then take players off them for cheap

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague · 3h

Alexis not decided. Tuttosport say meeting on Mond with Juve but they pay less than PL teams.He said no 2 2 go to LFC as part of Suarez deal

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague · 2h

I am convinced that if Arsenal put on the table the money Barcelona want for him, around 30m, Alexis will end up at the Emirates.

If Barcelona only want 30m then we should be all over this if Negredo is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.