alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sanchez to Arsenal deal looks too advanced now for us, people need to move on.

Someone bump the Di Maria thread. :-)

Seems a lot like the Fabregas thread; people wanting him just so a rival doesn't get him.

sam-caddick said:
Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague · 3h

Alexis not decided. Tuttosport say meeting on Mond with Juve but they pay less than PL teams.He said no 2 2 go to LFC as part of Suarez deal

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague · 2h

I am convinced that if Arsenal put on the table the money Barcelona want for him, around 30m, Alexis will end up at the Emirates.

If Barcelona only want 30m then we should be all over this if Negredo is leaving.
Straight swap for Yaya at £30m value?

Plaything of the gods said:
sam-caddick said:
Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague · 3h

Alexis not decided. Tuttosport say meeting on Mond with Juve but they pay less than PL teams.He said no 2 2 go to LFC as part of Suarez deal

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague · 2h

I am convinced that if Arsenal put on the table the money Barcelona want for him, around 30m, Alexis will end up at the Emirates.

If Barcelona only want 30m then we should be all over this if Negredo is leaving.
Straight swap for Yaya at £30m value?

We are not going to get a Yaya replacement with the £20m from the Negredo sale though.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Don't tend to woman too much when we miss out on a player/don't go in for one. But this one is a huge mistake.

Can't sign everyone, esp in this window. Of Negredo really wanted to leave I would think he would have let us know at the end of the season as I'm sure he's seen first hand how we do business. That way we could have got him to his new team and found a replacement like a Sanchez before other teams are well advanced elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.