alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Does anybody think if this happens then either of Ox or Theo will be available?

Not to us.

Shame. Think Ox can be a very good player if he gets over his injuries. But they'd have their playing time reduced drastically

MillionDollarDream said:
Don't tend to woman too much when we miss out on a player/don't go in for one. But this one is a huge mistake.

Can't sign everyone, esp in this window. Of Negredo really wanted to leave I would think he would have let us know at the end of the season as I'm sure he's seen first hand how we do business. That way we could have got him to his new team and found a replacement like a Sanchez before other teams are well advanced elsewhere.

I'm not looking to sign everyone, but when someone of Sanchez ability is available and we don't seem interested it is a bit gutting, especially because you know we'd be in for him if it wasn't for these stupid restrictions put on us.

MillionDollarDream said:
Don't tend to woman too much when we miss out on a player/don't go in for one. But this one is a huge mistake.

Can't sign everyone, esp in this window. Of Negredo really wanted to leave I would think he would have let us know at the end of the season as I'm sure he's seen first hand how we do business. That way we could have got him to his new team and found a replacement like a Sanchez before other teams are well advanced elsewhere.

True, but if it became known that we wanted to sell him or needed to sell him he would not have fetched much. Even now, it seems like that it won't be much more than we paid.

Always going to be 'too good to miss out on' players, unfortunately can't have them all. :-P

It could happen again if Di Maria is available soon...

... and again if Reus is on the market next summer.

And so on. The Premier League is going to be even more competitive and harder to win with rivals stocking up on top players like Alexis, but it's unavoidable.

LoveCity said:
Always going to be 'too good to miss out on' players, unfortunately can't have them all. :-P

And so on. The Premier League is going to be even more competitive and harder to win with rivals stocking up on top players like Alexis, but it's unavoidable.

Thing about all those players are they are what I perceive us to be missing, a direct winger who can score goals.

LoveCity said:

Thing about all those players are they are what I perceive us to be missing, a direct winger who can score goals.
Reus and Sanchez can double up as forwards as well, which we need to avoid rushing Aguero back. Next year after we've sorted out CM, CB and GK, we should make Reus our number 1 priority.

If Toure goes, our first 11 would be something like this:

Aguero
Reus Nasri Silva
Fernandinho Fernando
AK Benatia Kompany Zaba
Hart

Pretty frightening.

i8rags said:
Not to us.
We bought or got more payers from the arse than anyone.

The thing they both need is consistent playing time, they know they're not going to be ahead of Nasri and Silva.

Silva and Nasri can play in of the 3 behind the striker. Ox and Theo are going to be competing with Sanchez for 1 position, unless Sanchez is signed as a CF, Can't see Ozil playing anywhere else than #10. Maybe the left is available of Podolski and Cazorla are sold. In any case, the number of attacking midfilers Arsenal has are ridiculous and someone will sooner or later want to leave.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
LoveCity said:

Reus and Sanchez can double up as forwards as well, which we need to avoid rushing Aguero back. Next year after we've sorted out CM, CB and GK, we should make Reus our number 1 priority.

If Toure goes, our first 11 would be something like this:

Aguero
Reus Nasri Silva
Fernandinho Fernando
AK Benatia Kompany Zaba
Hart

Pretty frightening.

I can't see him going to Madrid or Barca, their front 3/4 is sorted or about to be. PSG, City, United IMO will battle it out. Maybe Arsenal would be interested, but doubt they'll be in the running. Thats assuming he wants to leave. Bayern might also think of him as a Ribery replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.