alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
From goal.com.......dunno how true.

Arsenal have agreed a £32 million deal with Barcelona for Alexis Sanchez. Serie A champions Juventus and Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester United have also made offers for the Chilean. However, a financial package has been agreed in principle with Arsenal and indications from the Sanchez camp suggest he wants to move to north London.

There's a lot of rumours about him joining Arsenal and, if true, it's a fantastic signing for them, and one which certainly strengthens their attacking options. They need more than that though, defensively they are lacking, certainly now Sagna has left as well, and they are still too small and "samey" in midfield, they will continue to be bullied in games until Wenger addresses his obsession with midget midfielders.

So he ain't coming here..let's hope that juve are lining up a bid because he can make arsenal title contenders If he goes there

LoveCity said:
Not that the MEN is a paragon of reliability, but Stu Brennan said in the Evening News that City are so unmoved by Atletico's offer they haven't even lined up any possible replacements for Negredo. I think our stance with him is "make us an offer we can't refuse or he's staying" so Atletico may move on to someone like Mandzukic, Bacca or J. Hernandez.
That sounds like the MEN being used as our mouthpiece, as that will be picked up by the Spanish press. We'll have an idea who we'd get to replace him or someone isn't doing their job

Matty said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Arsenal have agreed a £32 million deal with Barcelona for Alexis Sanchez. Serie A champions Juventus and Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester United have also made offers for the Chilean. However, a financial package has been agreed in principle with Arsenal and indications from the Sanchez camp suggest he wants to move to north London.

There's a lot of rumours about him joining Arsenal and, if true, it's a fantastic signing for them, and one which certainly strengthens their attacking options. They need more than that though, defensively they are lacking, certainly now Sagna has left as well, and they are still too small and "samey" in midfield, they will continue to be bullied in games until Wenger addresses his obsession with midget midfielders.
Apparently he's close to Debuchy and Lars Bender too. That should use up 60 out of his 100m kitty. Wonder how he's gonna spend the rest.

The_Mo said:
Matty said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Apparently he's close to Debuchy and Lars Bender too. That should use up 60 out of his 100m kitty. Wonder how he's gonna spend the rest.

I think one or both of Cazorla and Podolski will leave too, so they ma recoup some money. Vermalen to United rumors are persisting, and Arsenal fans have been calling for Arteta.

Would be really funny if he ends up have a net spend close to 20m and doesn't sign a striker

Retweeted by Martin Blackburn
Richard Jolly ‏@RichJolly 4h
Manchester City are not interested in Alexis Sanchez, despite reports to the contrary.

Can someone explain the FFP sanction to me. I was under the impression that having spent £12m on Fernando, unless we sold another player for a fee, £37m is the max that can now be spent as it would then equal the £49m net spend.

But if for example Negredo went for £20m, the amount that could then be spent would be £57m etc

whyalwaysyou said:
Can someone explain the FFP sanction to me. I was under the impression that having spent £12m on Fernando, unless we sold another player for a fee, £37m is the max that can now be spent as it would then equal the £49m net spend.

But if for example Negredo went for £20m, the amount that could then be spent would be £57m etc

Correct.

Matty said:
SPIDERBOY said:

10489714_779530442105873_6811569445016040890_n.jpg

This is worrying as as good as it would be for pool to lose him, Sanchez who is currently no. 9 could make a huge difference for arsenal, having the boost and off the pitch impact of the Ozil signing but actually make a huge difference on it too. Lets hope if he does go to Arsenal he'll go missing in all the big games too. Saying that my Juve supporting mate is pretty sure he'll go there

As good as Sanchez is, if he signs for Arsenal it will mean Juventus will put any block on selling Vidal. I would rather the above happen than the rags get a world class player like Vidal, from what I understand is that Juventus need to sell before they can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.