alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:
Negredo out and sanchez in would do nicely? I have heard that garcia will join the exodus as well to free up cash

How much would you say we could realistically get from the sale of Rodwell,Garcia, Jovetic and Negredo?

I'd say the price tags would be in the region of :-

Garcia - £10m
Jovetic - £18m
Negredo - £18m
Rodwell - £12m

Jovetic is going nowhere!

KiLP12 said:
Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:
Negredo out and sanchez in would do nicely? I have heard that garcia will join the exodus as well to free up cash

How much would you say we could realistically get from the sale of Rodwell,Garcia, Jovetic and Negredo?

Garcia - £10m
Jovetic - £18m
Negredo - £18m
Rodwell - £12m

Jovetic is going nowhere!

Agreed; he could well become our top striker in a year or two. Madness to contemplate selling him.

Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:

Garcia - £10m
Jovetic - £18m
Negredo - £18m
Rodwell - £12m

WTF would you sell Jovetic???? and Rodwell who can't get 3 games in a row more expensive than Garcia?? Really??? wtf...

Jovetic definitely staying so:

Negredo £20m
Micah £8m
Garcia £8-10m
Guidetti £4m
Rodwell £6-8m

Potentially a max extra £50m there!!!

MihaiCity said:
Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:

Garcia - £10m
Jovetic - £18m
Negredo - £18m
Rodwell - £12m

WTF would you sell Jovetic???? and Rodwell who can't get 3 games in a row more expensive than Garcia?? Really??? wtf...

I certainly wouldn't sell Jovetic or Negredo. They are both excellent players.

I merely posited the idea of their sale value in the event of us having to raise money for acquisitions with the scope of FFPR.

I would only see us selling Nastasic, Garcia and Rodwell in the right circumstances.

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 17m
Fair to say #mcfc won't be bidding for Sanchez or Pogba this summer. Or James Rodriguez for that matter.

richards30 said:
Jovetic definitely staying so:

Negredo £20m
Micah £8m
Garcia £8-10m
Guidetti £4m
Rodwell £6-8m

Potentially a max extra £50m there!!!

Dream on Richards mate. If you are going to do it, then do it realistically.

Negredo yes maybe £20 million.
Micah will either go on a free (his wages will be around the same as Kolo's and he's made of glass and will probably spend 3 games out of 5 on the physio's bench) or we'll get a nominal fee for him - £2 million max.
Garcia £8 million at best.
Guidetti - £500,000 max. Can't or won't stay fit and got ideas above his station. His wages will be top dollar as well for somebody of his limited ability and poor fitness levels.
Rodwell - £4 million. Another made of glass who will be on the same wages as Richards.

£35 million absolute max. Not sure we will get takers for 3 of them anyway (Richards, Rodwell and Guidetti) so realistically £28 million for Negredo and Garcia.

Don't get the clamour to get rid of Negredo im afraid.

The lad is class and should be back fully fit and firing.

blueinsa said:
Don't get the clamour to get rid of Negredo im afraid.

The lad is class and should be back fully fit and firing.
Nobody wants him to go. Just that reports have stated he is homesick so if he wants to go we should at least get a decent price.

Of course, it's all conjecture at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.