alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
Great for Arsenal. what I think was really good from them the speed they did this deal similar to Fabregas/Chelsea.

First news about it came after Suarez had the bite incident on the WC, that Liverpool might ask Sanchez+money for Suarez. Sanchez wanted to go to London instead, Arsenal instantly put in a good deal and probably 1-2 weeks later its done.

Fabregas to Chelsea wasnt slower than this probably. Get there, put down the money and take a really good player. Good for them. Both will be key players for their team.
you should be on our payroll - I 'll have a word with Cheeky - keep your diary open

ethan23 said:
.........ramsey.....wilshere......

Sanchez.....ozil........theo....

Decent striker and Gk and they're same standard as us and chelsea
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, give your head a wobble

ethan23 said:

Not for me. They'll still get bullied against the likes of us & Chelsea. Plus you've got about as much chance of getting 30+ games out of Wilshere as you have Micah & Rodwell.

ethan23 said:

I would still take Birthday boy, Fernandinho, Fernando, Spanish Dave and Nasri.
Perfect blend of muscle and creativity.

Glauber Berti said:
ethan23 said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, give your head a wobble

Why? Didnt they have one of the best defensive records in the league last yr... If Ramsey can replicate his season without getting injured. Plus Khedira rejected a contract today so that could be another plus for Arsenal

However, without a striker they will never achieve anything in the pl. They should go after higuian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.