Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Pep has belled him yet and told him to stand his fucking ground.

Let's have it right, you don't turn down Bayern fucking Munich cos you only want City, then go and sign PSG.

That would be moronic as fuck.

I am happy with the signings we have made, Bernardo will be a star, but I think it is fair to say that had we not played Monaco most people would not have heard of him. Had never heard of our Portuguese keeper either which may reflect poorly on me but it is all a far cry from the days when we signed Balotelli, Dzeko, Tevez, Kun, Yaya, Nasri and David Silva. All players that most City fans had heard of.

I wonder if Pep has belled him yet and told him to stand his fucking ground.

Let's have it right, you don't turn down Bayern fucking Munich cos you only want City, then go and sign PSG.

That would be moronic as fuck.

even if he really wants city for footballing reason, the money is certainly very important factor. Bayern wouldn't pay him half of what arsenal offered him so wouldn't pay him close to what we would too.

Regardless of the feeling over this transfer, I'm not buying that. I call bullshit.

We have the league's most proven ever goal scorer, and jesus. Every man and his dog were after that twat.

There are other avenues, as well, I'm not having it.

If Sanchez goes There, good for him. It's clear arsenal won't sell to us.

But if we are going to use his non signing as an excuse for our inability to score goals, then I'm out.

I'd be surprised if we're left in a position where people will be wondering what could have happened if Sanchez had come.

By the sounds of it Pep wants a goalscorer, and the way Txiki and co. got Danilo so efficiently, barging Chelsea out of the way and having Pep convince the player, makes me think there'll be a similar speedy readjustment on this front and someone will be signed.

And that someone should be pretty exciting judging by the calibre of player we've gone after so far.

I just don't think the upper management are going to allow themselves to be in a position where Pep could say "I told you we needed one more" in June.

even if he really wants city for footballing reason, the money is certainly very important factor. Bayern wouldn't pay him half of what arsenal offered him so wouldn't pay him close to what we would too.

I'm not having this 'wages' argument guys.

These fucks have millions in the bank. That much money they'd never ever be able to spend the ****. What good is 'more money' to them? There's got to be a point where it just becomes utterly inconsequential to them.

Surely the footballing prestige / achievement outweighs something you already have far to much of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.