Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't need him anyway.

KoCgqKY.gif

If Sanchez goes to PSG. I hope we test dortmunds resolve for dembele

Agreed. I know he's not the clinical goalscoring machine that Mbappé is but, I can see Dembele being much more positionally flexible and capable of playing with the existing 4 forwards better.

Maybe I'm underestimating Mbappé's ability to play on the wing.

I dont disagree, but Ive changed my mind on him staying with this PSG link if its true.
I could understand him wanting to go to Man city if he wanted to play for Pep, in an excellent team thats in CL and probably favourites to win the league.
Wanting to go to PSG means hes pretty much happy to go anywhere as long as its not Arsenal, and turning down Bayern Munich to go to PSG means its probably all about the money and nothing to do with success. Who cares if he wins the french league every year.
These PSG links may still be false but as things stand, I think we should start trying to get the most money possible.

One of your more sensible posts I must say.

Fuck me psg close to getting neymar and a supposed bid of £70mill for Sanchez,what about ffp something not right about this has a reek of brown envelopes to me ..

we don't shop at bargainst too though, isn't it. bit rich from us to stick ffp into someone.

I dont disagree, but Ive changed my mind on him staying with this PSG link if its true.
I could understand him wanting to go to Man city if he wanted to play for Pep, in an excellent team thats in CL and probably favourites to win the league.
Wanting to go to PSG means hes pretty much happy to go anywhere as long as its not Arsenal, and turning down Bayern Munich to go to PSG means its probably all about the money and nothing to do with success. Who cares if he wins the french league every year.
These PSG links may still be false but as things stand, I think we should start trying to get the most money possible.
Agree, I think you should keep him you have money to spend and it's 7 trying for the top 4 this season

If PSG get both Neymar - via a buyout and Sanchez - that's gonna be over £400m in fees and wages. Wow.

more, only neymar would be above 400k in 5 years deal if those wages of 600k per week after tax are true. + I've read somewhere they'll give him/his father 46 million signing fee so that's close to half billion.

He is really one in generation player and can earn back lot through marketability but that might be just bit too much.

I don't but surely this must all have been quite obvious to Txiki and Pep from the outset. And therefore we surely must expect that they have a Plan B in place.

We have no idea. The vibes may have been Arsenal would sell and he wanted to come but afraid of a fan's backlash they got cold feet. PSG get wind and offer both parties a way out. Top top players are not easy to prise away from their clubs you will not always succeed. I think we need another goalscorer, a bigger powerful type, but Sanchez would give us probably another twenty goals.

We are so short on actual goalscoring firepower and Sanchez is a game changer for us.

Regardless of the feeling over this transfer, I'm not buying that. I call bullshit.

We have the league's most proven ever goal scorer, and Jesus. Every man and his dog were after that twat.

There are other avenues, as well. I'm not having it.

If Sanchez goes there, good for him. It's clear arsenal won't sell to us.

But if we are going to use his non signing as an excuse for our inability to score goals, then I'm out.

That would be an excellent outcome for Arsenal but haven't you been saying that it would make sense for the club to keep him for a year for 'economic reasons', even though it means losing the fee?

for 50m, its probably 50-50 whether to keep him or to let him go, at 70m id take it all day. but all these are rumours, who knows whats really happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.