Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is, most deals are discussed and agreed long before the media gets to play its games or fans get to here about them. Clubs are professional with Chairmen, DoF and Managers doing this type of work completely devoid of the emotion us fans tackle it with and its just business at the end of the day for them.

If a player wants out they will go and Sanchez is no different and i too am convinced he is ours with just the politics being played out here for the benefit of the media and Arsenal fans.
Totally agree and I too still think this is a goer. Got to admit though the last 48hr flapathon was spectacular even for BM standards

The truth is, most deals are discussed and agreed long before the media gets to play its games or fans get to here about them. Clubs are professional with Chairmen, DoF and Managers doing this type of work completely devoid of the emotion us fans tackle it with and its just business at the end of the day for them.

If a player wants out they will go and Sanchez is no different and i too am convinced he is ours with just the politics being played out here for the benefit of the media and Arsenal fans.

Hope your correct - would be the cherry on the top of a great summer.

Don't see this deal happening. Wenger has just been given a new contract despite failing to get top 4, he has more power there than ever. Suspect he would prefer to risk losing £50m next year than guarantee losing out on CL again. Buys him a year to convince Sanchez to stay.

Don't see this deal happening. Wenger has just been given a new contract despite failing to get top 4, he has more power there than ever. Suspect he would prefer to risk losing £50m next year than guarantee losing out on CL again. Buys him a year to convince Sanchez to stay.
£50 million is a hell of a gamble fella....

Considering so many of the flapper say that its too much for Mendy/Walker Et al.

Another poor start to this season will see him gone by Christmas imo, contract or no contract and i will wager the T & C's will have given the club that wriggle room as well after last year and the fans unrest.

Wenger holds no more power than any other manager right now.

If he's gone in 2 seasons though,do you think they can risk losing 50 million just to satisfy him for that length of time !

He might be willing to take said risk, but I doubt the Chairman is

Sanchez won't sign a new contract and £50million is a huge figure to write off for just one season of his services.
Sanchez will get his move, it just depends on whether he toughs it out for us or whether he takes the easier option of PSG, i fancy he'll end up at PSG

Sanchez won't sign a new contract and £50million is a huge figure to write off for just one season of his services.
Sanchez will get his move, it just depends on whether he toughs it out for us or whether he takes the easier option of PSG, i fancy he'll end up at PSG
Not if the rumours are true and he is demanding £0.5m / week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.