Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another poor start to this season will see him gone by Christmas imo, contract or no contract and i will wager the T & C's will have given the club that wriggle room as well after last year and the fans unrest.

Wenger holds no more power than any other manager right now.

If that's true then you have to ask the question whether Wenger is more likely or less likely to hang on to his job by keeping Sanchez & what he has to lose by refusing to allow the sale, if he stands to be fired anyway.

I'd say he'd be 100% better off keeping Sanchez so wouldn't sell him under any circumstances & would make it a condition of him staying. If he's a genuine manager.

Our best chance of signing Sanchez, imo, is if Wenger does have power & is in league with the suits who run the club. Which imo is the situation & is why he's still there after years of failure.

He is one of them. So I recon he'll decide if they are likely to lose money by selling Sanchez by missing top 4 or whether he thinks they can get top 4 without him, & therefore cash in.

If he thinks he can do it & sell Sanchez then it's probably nailed on. If not, Sanchez will have to ask for a move.

I don't care personally.

I understand it's massive money but are footballers at his level bothered as much , he could maybe get 300k at City and after tax etc etc is there much difference surely it's the challenge and medals

No sorry I can't even convince myself yep it's money

With the other main transfer threads coming to a conclusion this thread will go into hyperdrive now... I'm predicting 2000 page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.