Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are three youngsters, two of whom don't even have a PL appearance between them, more exciting and better for the club than one of the best forward players in the world?

I'm struggling to see any reason why this would be the case.

I have a passion for seeing our academy produce players & I remember the excitement it used to csuse back in the days when we did.

If others don't share that, then it would be difficult to explain but I know there are plenty on here who do.

Sanchez is a world class player but imo a hired gun whose ambitions happen to coincide with ours.

I have a passion for seeing our academy produce players & I remember the excitement it used to csuse back in the days when we did.

If others don't share that, then it would be difficult to explain but I know there are plenty on here who do.

Sanchez is a world class player but imo a hired gun whose ambitions happen to coincide with ours.
They're all hired guns, I'm sure it would be exciting to see a few academy products in the 1st team until we started dropping down the league then it wouldn't be good for anybody , especially the young lads, just crazy talk .

Does PEP suggest that our budget might be a problem for a centre-back,is that with or without a forward? i agree with fellow blues regarding a potent finisher ,even Sergio wasnt as deadly last season So imo its a must .based on the total frustration of ending games without 3 points after 90 plus of domination Personally i would keep Mangala if it stops us going balls deep for a goalscorer

it doesn't affect sanchez/mbappe

"From a very reliable source", he claims. Sure.

Asked everyone to follow him for inside transfer news . . . on July 27.

But I'm excited that urban genie has a hobby :)

Not a hobby and why be so knobish, I don't follow him but some mates do so it was flagged up, posted in good faith, not arsed tbf if it's accurate as I cannot sat if true or not, bit it was info I felt worth sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.