Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll save everyone you the job. Sickening the BBC result to Click-bait and pretend they're an upstanding organisation with only news on their minds.

Actual headline -
Alexis Sanchez: Sick Arsenal forward will return on Tuesday, says Arsene Wenger

I'll just quote this again after he smashed up Benfica today. Gonna be a top England player within the next 5 years. Like Sterling, but with more confidence and potential

As for Alexis, I've pretty much accepted that he's gong to you now. That sickie thing was a scummy move. He's about as unhealthy as Alastair Brownlee. Will be very interesting to see if he rocks up tomorrow, wrapped in a blanket with a mug of Lemsip on the go.

Fair play to you mate. I take no pleasure in seeing a player treat a club the way Sanchez is treating Arsenal. We've had similar things with Tevez in the past, I absolutely loved him as a player, but sometimes you have to accept the club will be better without the disruptive influence at the club.

Sanchez is an incredible player and could be the missing link for us to win the league and challenge in Europe. He just looks completely tailor made for what City need. I hope it can all be resolved amicably, but it seems like this is what happens regularly when players want to get out of big clubs - they act like pricks and force the move.

Hope you go and get Lemar and finish top 4 again, I'd root for Arsenal over Spurs, Liverpool and The Shite any day of the week.

Can't believe he's allowed to get away with just a text to say he ain't coming in.

Our place needs a call, hourly updates and hiding off all social media until you're back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.