Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do the Arses have to announce their squad for the Europa? If they list Sanchez, will that disqualify him from playing in the CL?
Think I am right in saying you can play in both competitions, as that is what occurs when Champions League teams finish 3rd in the group.

*edit in: Just read St.Pauli's post and am confiused now haha!

EOAUctV.png

I think with this lineup, Sanchez coming in would win us the league. We have been so wasteful in front of goal, and he brings the clinical finishing that would make us pretty much unstoppable.
Why do you have this notion that a particular starting 11 will win us the league. It is a squad game and there wont be a standard staring 11 IMO - horses for courses and all that.

Why do you have this notion that a particular starting 11 will win us the league. It is a squad game and there wont be a standard staring 11 IMO - horses for courses and all that.
Agree 100%. I recall when Pep with Bayern did not use the same starting 11 for almost 100 games. Every game is a new game and the team will be new almost every time. We need to get used to it and forget about a particular starting 11.

Agree 100%. I recall when Pep with Bayern did not use the same starting 11 for almost 100 games. Every game is a new game and the team will be new almost every time. We need to get used to it and forget about a particular starting 11.

Rotation is only an issue when the drop off in quality is too much.

The squad he has now assembled this season is immense and it really shouldnt be an issue.

Am I the only one that doesn't understand the links to Sanchez. Yes he is a great player and could potentially improve us but...........

1) he is 29 (and we seem to be in the model of buying younger)
2) he wants HUGE money (but allegedly is willing to take less to come to us)
2) where will he fit? Will he play instead of Aguero? will he take the place of Jesus (and potentially hinder his development) He can play out wide but again does he take the place of our young wingers in sane and sterling? Does he take the place Silva or DeBruyne?

I just don't see how he fits especially since we bought bernardo silva and we have some young guys that look like world beaters.

Only for certain clubs. It's called pricing yourself out of that market.

we are not clinicalin the final third. Pep mentioned it many times last year, and I still see it as an area for improvement this year. Sanchez ticks that box BIG time, which means we win BIG time. He will be the DIFFERENCE should we buy him. No doubt we are in for him.

A WUM for saying City have the best forward line in the league.

You are fucking weird mate.

A wum for your condescending attitude. People express an opinion backed up by facts and your response is "ffs" an4d "oh dear".

Every message I've seen from you the past few days is expressed like you think other posters are beneath you. Maybe if you showed people a tiny bit of respect you wouldn't have so many people giving you grief.

A wum for your condescending attitude. People express an opinion backed up by facts and your response is "ffs" an4d "oh dear".

Every message I've seen from you the past few days is expressed like you think other posters are beneath you. Maybe if you showed people a tiny bit of respect you wouldn't have so many people giving you grief.

Haha, you should try a chat with Domalino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.