Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a far better chance with him than without him.
An unhappy Sanchez is still better than no Sanchez.

I'm interested to see what knock-on effect this is going to have. Don't forget there's also Ozil and Oxlade-Chamberlain in a similar contractual position. No doubt their agents will be keenly watching.

The problem you have is trying to convince them to sign a new deal when accepting that your best player will walk for nothing. They'll also be in a lucrative financial position just like Sanchez where they can choose to walk as well.

Cant you rig the table ?? you lot are good at that.. Lol
DF_99iRWAAA6Xjq.jpg

win = 3 points
goal = 1 point

Arsenal = 1 win (3p) + 6 gs (6p) = 9
Sevilla = 2 wins (6p) + 3 gs (3p) = 9

Equally Marv, there are examples of players not getting their move & playing blinders the following season. As we've discussed before, its a gamble whatever happens. Not sure about Wengers comments about having so many coming to the end of their contract, i would have thought they would have tied a couple up by now, or perhaps they are looking to wait until the transfer business has been concluded? I've no idea what the strategy is here, don't forget, it's not only Wenger that's under pressure this summer, the Chief Exec Ivan Gazidas is too.
perhaps. I haven't got much to add. Seems we'v been going round in circles for some weeks now, but perhaps we should find out this week what sanchez's intentions are. A lot of people claim to know them, but do they really?

Do you follow Arsenalfan TV? I think Robbie is a good presenter, and there are some very eloquent fans on there like Claude and DT. By far the best football channel out there.

We got a far better chance with him than without him.
An unhappy Sanchez is still better than no Sanchez.

You have no chance - ourselves and the Rags are better, as are Chelsea and Spurs - you may have a fight for 5th with Liverpool and Everton at best!

Sanchez was at manchester airport last night at about 20:00 - or so I have been told by a colleague

We only get them to Manc for a medical, it'd be all over the news by now if it was City related.

Mate only passing on what I have been told. I questioned it but my colleague flys up from the south each week and swears it was a short stocky bloke and stunning woman ... so he looked up Alexis on the web and swears it was him 99.99%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.