Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finished 5th last season , we don't have much to lose by taking a few risks.
If we sell Sanchez we won't get CL, that's accepting defeat.
Honestly I don't get this attitude. Arsenal finished 5th with Sanchez so he guarantees nothing. And if you could replace him with Mahrez or Lemar, Laca hits the ground running, Ramsey rediscovers old form, Bellerin progresses, why couldn't Arsenal manage 4th without Sanchez.

Spurs might be having a horrible time at Wembley which only really leaves needing to surpass Liverpool who will probably be worse post-Coutinho and with CL.

Keeping Sanchez doesn't guarantee 4th and selling him doesn't rule it out. If I was an Arsenal fan is id want the 50m for the replacement you're going to need in a year anyway.

I've read some Arsenal fans advocating putting him the reserves to teach him a lesson! how delusional can you get!! the only reason to keep him would be to try to get into the CL, bung him in the reserves, that'll teach him to want to leave the great and wonderful Arsenal, and burn £50m while you're at it, and give an already pissed of player the green flag to do a Tevez and go on a "golfing holiday"!!!!

I've read some Arsenal fans advocating putting him the reserves to teach him a lesson! how delusional can you get!! the only reason to keep him would be to try to get into the CL, bung him in the reserves, that'll teach him to want to leave the great and wonderful Arsenal, and burn £50m while you're at it, and give an already pissed of player the green flag to do a Tevez and go on a "golfing holiday"!!!!

Now that is a case of cutting your face off to spite your nose.

People talking about him going on strike etcetera, he would be nuts to do that and he doesn't need to. All he needs to do is say he is suffering depression, bang a long term sick note in and job done.

Honestly I don't get this attitude. Arsenal finished 5th with Sanchez so he guarantees nothing. And if you could replace him with Mahrez or Lemar, Laca hits the ground running, Ramsey rediscovers old form, Bellerin progresses, why couldn't Arsenal manage 4th without Sanchez.

Spurs might be having a horrible time at Wembley which only really leaves needing to surpass Liverpool who will probably be worse post-Coutinho and with CL.

Keeping Sanchez doesn't guarantee 4th and selling him doesn't rule it out. If I was an Arsenal fan is id want the 50m for the replacement you're going to need in a year anyway.

I want a replacement for him, next summer. Selling him and getting lemar or mahrez would be like selling RvP and signing Giroud. Taking the safe option backwards.
We're not exactly getting relegated if keeping him backfires.
On the other hand, he could play his best football ever to get more suitors as a free agent next summer, him Lacazette and Ozil as a front 3 is as good as any in the league. A very exciting front line that's worth taking a risk to field .

I want a replacement for him, next summer. Selling him and getting lemar or mahrez would be like selling RvP and signing Giroud. Taking the safe option backwards.
We're not exactly getting relegated if keeping him backfires.
On the other hand, he could play his best football ever to get more suitors as a free agent next summer, him Lacazette and Ozil as a front 3 is as good as any in the league. A very exciting front line that's worth taking a risk to field .

Lacazette is untried in the Premier League and Ozil was pretty shite last year... to say they are as good as any in the league is fucking laughable!

Also, trust spurs to move to a ground where their arch rivals have an 80% win rate at lol! Fun times in the NLD this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.