Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update the muppet has admitted it could've been Bernardo Silva, sorry!

perhaps. I haven't got much to add. Seems we'v been going round in circles for some weeks now, but perhaps we should find out this week what sanchez's intentions are. A lot of people claim to know them, but do they really?

Do you follow Arsenalfan TV? I think Robbie is a good presenter, and there are some very eloquent fans on there like Claude and DT. By far the best football channel out there.

Not sure if your serious Marv? ;-)

I actually quite like some of the guys on there, like watching Claude, DT & Moh and the like. Don't agree with what they say at times or certainly how they say it, but it's entertaining none the less, Robbie has played a blinder there pulling in viewers mind you.

You have no chance - ourselves and the Rags are better, as are Chelsea and Spurs - you may have a fight for 5th with Liverpool and Everton at best!

I think it's realistic to hope at the start of the season we could get another 10 points on what we got last season to challenge better. Whether that actually happens though is a big doubt. I think both yourselves and Utd will improve, I'm not sure Chelsea will and I certainly don't think Spurs will maintain last seasons brilliant home form at Wembley.

perhaps. I haven't got much to add. Seems we'v been going round in circles for some weeks now, but perhaps we should find out this week what sanchez's intentions are. A lot of people claim to know them, but do they really?

Do you follow Arsenalfan TV? I think Robbie is a good presenter, and there are some very eloquent fans on there like Claude and DT. By far the best football channel out there.

Robbie is o.k & Claude. D.T seemed fine but he aint half got it in for us. So he's turned into a ****.

This all day, the only club who's bogey ground is their own. lololololol

Not just that... for teams like West Brom, Stoke, Southampton etc... it will be their biggest away game of the season with the players and fans well up for it

It's gonna be a major problem for Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.