Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get back to Alex..
why is he still beeing linked up with PSG he has alreday tolde them he wants 500,000 a week to play for them and they said No, sunday, they said he was willing to take pay ut (360,0000) to play for City.
i mean seriosly,!! .

at the end of the day, either he will stay at ARS or Sign witb City.
PSG r out, they have enough with Nynar already.

wengerout.png

I think if we tried to outplay you there would only have been one winner. I think we need to do more of that because we are no longer one of the best teams in the league, so need to make up for that by trying another approach, no point playing nice football and losing.
We did play great football in the final though, theres only a couple of teams that we should change our approach for because we cant live with their football, City are one of those.
The addition of Kolasinac and Xhaka in the last year shows that we are trying to get a bit more physical, we have been a soft touch for too long.
I think you got the analysis spot on, on Wenger changing his ways last season, but it did bring the right results.
I don't have a problem with that and if I was an Arsenal fan I would be glad to see a bit of practicality and steel put into the team. It's a long time since you had the likes of Vieira or an Adams to lead you.
Wenger did get some decent results by changing tact against certain teams.

As a City fan, the only problem I have is that it seems to be understood by other managers at certain clubs that you can dish out dirt with impunity against us.
Our own players and manager know this and it has affected our season.

Arsenal were by no means the first team we came up against that played this way. It just seemed all the more surprising from Wenger. Supposedly a man of principles.

Anyway back to Sanchez. I know SFA about what goes on behind the scenes but I would still wager that despite anything Wenger may say, nothing has really changed at Arsenal and the likelihood is he will be a City player this coming season.

I certainly hope so anyway.

Nasri and 10mill or maybe Nasri and 20mill for Sanchez? Looking good at the mo Nasri, but we're packed in that area.

Yeah Sonia's fit but she never took him to the aircraft carrier

It's just a theory I have, based on a couple of things I have heard.

I think we want to secure a deal for Mbappe for next summer if we can get one over Madrid, which would also suit Monaco, in terms of keeping him for another year, going into a World Cup next summer.

We are happy to wait until deadline day for Sanchez, but only if we secure the option of bringing Mbappe in at the last minute, should Arsenal want to grandstand and deliver a statement that they can't be bullied by City or anyone else.

If we were to secure a deal with Monaco to bring Mbappe in next summer, is that something we'd find out in this window or would it just be something that leaks as the season progresses?

For what is worth something is going to happen, Sanchez travelled back to London not only with his lawyer but his agent was coming along too as reported by the Chilean news.
He wouldn't bring that entourage just to look important right?

For what is worth something is going to happen, Sanchez travelled back to London not only with his lawyer but his agent was coming along too as reported by the Chilean news.
He wouldn't bring that entourage just to look important right?
Did he really? Well it's about to hit the fan then.

Where have u heard That?

My mate from work is from Chile, his parents have access to TV from their home country and they saw this in the local news.
The guy from the Instagram picture posted before is in fact his lawyer and his agent Felicevich met him at the airport before leaving for London.

He just sent me this link but I do not speak Spanish, maybe someone here can translate this and confirm his agent was also there:

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/alexis-sanchez-viaja-inglaterra-sin-certeza-futuro/

I suppose we can try Google Translate ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.