Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have to go though the players returning to training. (Pictures of Sanchez smiling in training).
Wenger being asked about it and him saying his best players won’t leave. (Media then saying hes staying)
Sanchez then saying he does want to leave. (Media will now say hes now a money grabber and wants money to join City, no other reason)
A big back and forth between Sanchez and Arsenal for a month. (Boring)
He then finally signs for us late August and won’t then be settled and match fit till October at the earliest.

It’s an awful process and drags on for ages.....

Im gona keep posting my own post from 6 weeks ago everytime one of the above happens...

Can you please elaborate on that? How and why would they be able to leave at such a low cost and when is this decided and how does it change as per the number of years completed?

No club will touch a player who buys themselves out of a contract. If the Webster ruling was actually used, Billions would be wiped off the value of clubs around Europe.

Sanchez would cos £6.6m, KDB could leave for £18m, Aguero £20m

Can you please elaborate on that? How and why would they be able to leave at such a low cost and when is this decided and how does it change as per the number of years completed?

Article 17 of FIFA's Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players is entitled "Consequences of Terminating a Contract Without Just Cause", and is the fifth article of Chapter IV, "Maintenance of Contractual Stability between Professionals and Clubs". It outlines the provisions which apply if a contract is terminated without just cause, and the requirement for the party in breach to pay compensation. Specifically, it states that any player who signed a contract before the age of 28 can buy himself out of the contract three years after the deal was signed. If he is 28 or older the time limit is shortened to two years. Article 17 was introduced in December 2004, with effect from 1 July 2005.
Look up the Webster ruling for more details on it.

Sanchez can't buy himself out of his contract, there are rules against it.
He would have had to hand in his notice within two weeks of the end of the season. His buy out fee is not the wages he stands to earn , it's a fee agreed through a tribunal based on his market value and the length of his remaining contract.
Therefore , Sanchez would have to pay around 50m to buy himself out, and even then, he'd be banned from football for 6 months because he didn't do it within the agreed window of two weeks after the season ending.
I don't see him going anywhere, been saying that for weeks and it's playing out exactly how I thought it would, to everyone's great amazement and pity at my outrageous claims.

He would have had to hand in his notice within two weeks of the end of the season. His buy out fee is not the wages he stands to earn , it's a fee agreed through a tribunal based on his market value and the length of his remaining contract.
Therefore , Sanchez would have to pay around 50m to buy himself out, and even then, he'd be banned from football for 6 months because he didn't do it within the agreed window of two weeks after the season ending.
I don't see him going anywhere, been saying that for weeks and it's playing out exactly how I thought it would, to everyone's great amazement and pity at my outrageous claims.
Come back and say that on September 1st. :-)

The only reason Sanchez stays at Afc for 1 more season is -- Money.....he can make more if he goes on free next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.