Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can you imagine the fella, clutching his Lemsip his dogs surround his shivering body. He picks up the TV times and notices City V Spurs kick off soon. He tunes in and watches two top 3 teams go toe to toe in a not so friendly out of season match.

Jesus, Sergio, Danillo, KDB, Sterling, Silva have that much service the game should have been played on centre court Wimbledon. He then looks at the 2016-17 Arsenal team photo hanging on his wall.....Flu subsiding maybe it's the Lemsip, maybe not. He picks up the phone to his agent....MONEY or GLORY or BOTH?

The only reason he stays is because he's under contract.
Obviously it's not a disastrous situation in that next summer he can get untold riches.

Honestly, what if neither of Sanchez, Ozil and Ox sign a new contract this summer?
Would that be difficult for Arsenal next summer or wouldn't it matter financially at all?

We still have to go though the players returning to training. (Pictures of Sanchez smiling in training).
Wenger being asked about it and him saying his best players won’t leave. (Media then saying hes staying)
Sanchez then saying he does want to leave. (Media will now say hes now a money grabber and wants money to join City, no other reason)
A big back and forth between Sanchez and Arsenal for a month. (Boring)
He then finally signs for us late August and won’t then be settled and match fit till October at the earliest.

It’s an awful process and drags on for ages.....
Fuck me, this guy knows his stuff.....

Never in any interview did he say he wanted to join us its been assumed He will sign for a club abroad on a free at the end of the season. with him enjoying a nice earner His love for PEP/ CITY compares little to ££ and his dogs

Wants to leave a sinking ship.
Work with Pep.
Bit more money.
Very good chance of winning something.
Play with better players.

No brainer for him really. Why Arsenal think he would want to stay and fight for a top4 spot and the Uefa Cup is beyond me.

Wants to leave a sinking ship.
Work with Pep.
Bit more money.
Very good chance of winning something.
Play with better players.

No brainer for him really. Why Arsenal think he would want to stay and fight for a top4 spot and the Uefa Cup is beyond me.

You make it sound as if he would be staying and in a relegation dog fight haha.
Arsenal finished 5th, 1 point out the top 4, 3 points behind you guys.
Now, I think we all agree you guys will improve this summer, but has anyone considered the possibility, no matter how remote it might seem to you guys, that Arsenal improve a bit as well?

You make it sound as if he would be staying and in a relegation dog fight haha.
Arsenal finished 5th, 1 point out the top 4, 3 points behind you guys.
Now, I think we all agree you guys will improve this summer, but has anyone considered the possibility, no matter how remote it might seem to you guys, that Arsenal improve a bit as well?

City will improve??? We HAVE improved mate! You currently have most of your first team squad entering the last year of their contracts and not one of them is rushing to sign up? And your manager stating that ozil and Sanchez can leave next year for free is hardly going to have players rushing to sign for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.