Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No club will touch a player who buys themselves out of a contract.
i wouldn't rule out the rags on that one.

Im gona keep posting my own post from 6 weeks ago everytime one of the above happens...
insanity-talking-to-yourself-demotivational-posters-1309046129.jpg

he reminds me of one of those posh pigeons
i

English-pouter.jpg

807ecd62db2dce7ca9961a02ebe28636.jpg

lots and lots and lots of words. trying to convince myself that surely it cannot possibly be that yet another of our best players is leaving. there's no way we will sell him to citeh, things are different this time, honestly. if i keep saying the same old thing over and over again it will and shall come true.

You make it sound as if he would be staying and in a relegation dog fight haha.
Arsenal finished 5th, 1 point out the top 4, 3 points behind you guys.
Now, I think we all agree you guys will improve this summer, but has anyone considered the possibility, no matter how remote it might seem to you guys, that Arsenal improve a bit as well?
Arsenal won't improve as long as Arsene is the manager, ask Piers Morgan!

Probably nothing but the sun has reported and got pics of Sanchez training but says it wasn't with the first team?

You make it sound as if he would be staying and in a relegation dog fight haha.
Arsenal finished 5th, 1 point out the top 4, 3 points behind you guys.
Now, I think we all agree you guys will improve this summer, but has anyone considered the possibility, no matter how remote it might seem to you guys, that Arsenal improve a bit as well?

No.

i wouldn't rule out the rags on that one.

No, the rags have more than anyone else to lose. Imagine creating a scenario where it's possible Pogba could buy himself out of his contract in 2 years time for £25m if he decides he wants to leave, or De Gea leaving for £10m now. They'd be fucked.

No, the rags have more than anyone else to lose. Imagine creating a scenario where it's possible Pogba could buy himself out of his contract in 2 years time for £25m if he decides he wants to leave. They'd be fucked.
don't underestimate the stupidity of the powerbrokers at the swamp.
they don't give a shit if the rags go bust in 5 or 10 years as long as they are milking the cashcow till its tits drop off.

btw i wasn't really being altogether serious.
i'm rarely being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.