Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably knowing he is not fit, forcing them to not pick him causing another falling out

I really don't think PSG is an option with them getting Neymar
PSG is an option for everything. They've only spent 11 million this summer. I'm sure they'll be okay spending 244 on 2 players.

I don't trust those fucks :(

Probably knowing he is not fit, forcing them to not pick him causing another falling out
Why are we so enthusiastic about the potential signing of someone who we are hoping is acting the c*** to get his way. Do we really want someone who is going to fall out and cause a stink every time the manager doesn't pick him. Or are we thinking this behaviour is out of character and he'll behave when he signs for us?

Why are we so enthusiastic about the potential signing of someone who we are hoping is acting the c*** to get his way. Do we really want someone who is going to fall out and cause a stink every time the manager doesn't pick him. Or are we thinking this behaviour is out of character and he'll behave when he signs for us?

I like to think that we won't keep the player against his will just because the fans cannot handle the fact that their club is fading

A professional footballer under contract should never do anything like that and it's a sad situation when fans hope they do.

A contract generally 'ends' for club and player at least one year before it's actual completion. Either the club and player agree to extend, or the club gets rid. Sanchez does not want to extend, where's the problem? Running down a contract is not the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.