Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we so enthusiastic about the potential signing of someone who we are hoping is acting the c*** to get his way. Do we really want someone who is going to fall out and cause a stink every time the manager doesn't pick him. Or are we thinking this behaviour is out of character and he'll behave when he signs for us?

The manager will be picking him mate

We don't know what Sanchez wants to do other than he does not want to extend his contract. He may well want to leave on a free. I think he probably wants City, but whether he's prepared to push hard for it, we'll have to wait and see. We should be able to read his intentions by the end of the week.

hqdefault.jpg

Why are we so enthusiastic about the potential signing of someone who we are hoping is acting the c*** to get his way. Do we really want someone who is going to fall out and cause a stink every time the manager doesn't pick him. Or are we thinking this behaviour is out of character and he'll behave when he signs for us?

My assumption is that if he does cause a stink (I still think it's a big IF tbh) then he'd be doing so because he wants to play for City, more specifically Pep. In that case I suppose it wouldn't be so much acting "out of character" as we have what's motivating him and will continue to motivate him for the foreseeable future.

The national brain-dead peanut gallery haven't had the pre-requisite saga yet.

That must always come first in the tale good vs evil.

Stand by soon for:
"Sanchez demands £400,000 a week",
"Sanchez would consider Chelsea because he prefers living in London over Manchester",
"Sanchez is being begged to stay by his teammates",
"Arsenal ready to report Pep and City for tapping up",
"City ready to walk away",
"Wenger now at odds with Arsenal board over Sanchez",
"Wenger holding out for £70m",
"Sanchez ready to go on strike",
"Sanchez demands £500,000 a week",
"Manchester United ready to enter race for Sanchez".
"Jose snubs Sanchez move because of super Zlatan return"

And, my personal favourite: "Sources have told Sky Sports News that Sanchez could wrap up a move to Manchester City in the next month."

You forgot

'Mega Arab oil money monster City prepares to flout FFP again and ruin football with 200m offer for Sanchez'

Don't try and be clever. You're last line only mentions about no certainties for any team.
But the bit where you say about us having a good window, BUT we'll have to see if it works out on the pitch.
Definately pertains to us.

Im not trying to be clever. I think Liverpool, Utd, & Chelsea will feel they have strengthened. I think you have done the best business. You guys are quite rightly confident, but I think the others will be as well. So let's see how it plays out. I'm excited as a football fan. I also think we might start to see some improved performances in the Champions League again over the next couple of years by English clubs, I feel the Real, Bayern, Barca cycle is vulnerable the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.