Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question. How does a transfer request actually work? Does Arsenal have to say yes if Sanchez formally request a transfer? Isn't the only difference that Sanchez will give up some money he would otherwise be entitled to from Arsenal? If so, why would it force the issue?
No they can reject it. The only real difference is that is can make a situation untenable.

Yes, but only to a club abroad. I genuinely think they are serious about not selling to another prem club.

or they're bluffing in the hope that Sanchez folds, which would be how I'd want City to play it in the same circumstances.

Yes, but only to a club abroad. I genuinely think they are serious about not selling to another prem club.
I think they'd rather sell abroad but that's where the player has some power - he has a contract too. I've maintained all along, he'll either sign a new contract (unlikely) or move where he wants to. He won't be allowed to see out his contract and move for free. The debate has been done to death now and the only one way to know who's right is by seeing where he ends up.

We already know that Sanchez wants to leave Arsenal because a very fat contract remains unsigned. What is less clear is whether he wants to negotiate a lucrative free contract with a European club, or whether he wants to go to City. We do not know that. If he submits a transfer request he will lose some contractual bonus payments, but will more than likely get his move to City. So I think this week determines where he goes - City or Europe.

He absolutely is good enough.

For a start, he knows where the back of the net is and doesn't need 15 attempts before bagging a goal. I haven't seen enough of Jesus yet, but I would guess Nacho is a better poacher than anyone else in our squad. He has that unteachable knack of being in the right place at the right time and doesn't look like a rabbit in headlights when the chance arises.
In all fairness were getting rid of Nacho because Gabriel is a much better all round player and that includes infront of goal. I liked everything about Nacho he's got the right attitude to be successful in the premier league. he seems like he's got a good head on him and I wish him all the best, his all round play wasn't good enough and I can't see it being good enough in the future, If we wanna win big then we need better than him at the end of the day. Goal scorer but that's about it IMO not the kind of player we need right about now that's why he's not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.